Outdoor little info please

Reaction score
hey all not sure if this is the right thread to post this if so move it please.i'm looking to do a few decent grows this season.gonna be trying some auto strains.now what i need info for is pots i'm pretty sure i've seen those plastic pots that you just open like a plactic bag and fill with medium.pretty sure they came in packs of 50 or 100.does anyone know the product i'm talking about and can direct me in the right direction.cheers

mate your a legend.thanks very much.what size pot should i go with.i was thinking the 5gallon

No problem, what kind of strains do you plan on growing? 5 gallon should be good for autos, bigger strains I'd personally go at least 10 gallons to be safe

it will be between JEM's, PurpleAK,.not to sure as of yet but will be one of them.

5 gallon should do it, there was something I heard before, that was you want 1 gallon per 12" of plant

Both PAK and JEM enjoy multi-pot growing too...they like a Cuddle-up....:eek:

PAK...Multi-phenos in 30 ltrs..approx 7 gallon...1Ltr bottle in pot for perspective..

206.jpg

JEM...multi-phenos 30 ltr pot...

9.jpg

I use the large multi pots because they are easier to keep hydrated in my Hot climate...could be beneficial for your summer too.

P.S. my pots are builders buckets..cheaper than normal plastic pots..and with carrying handles..if they need moved about..

I notice something very interesting in the background wiz :D

A new cross in the works?

The Black behind the PAKs...?

It is just the Black Dragon from one of my spring grows...eyes like a Hawk...:D

Did you see mr.mc popped 50% FULL Black Dragons on his SUMMER grow...:dance:

I've nick-named his the Mc. Black Dragon..:booya:..

The Black behind the PAKs...?

Yea, I thought you might of crossed the Black Dragon with a Haze of some kind, she or he looks like a real skyscraper from the pic

Did you see mr.mc popped 50% FULL Black Dragons on his SUMMER grow...:dance:
Not yet but I'm on search right now!

Back