High of the Tiger
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.org
1728955027983.png

Hey guys, Multiverse is pretty receptive to feedback from what I've seen in the past; do you guys have anything we could add or possibly suggest? No wrong answers here; let's focus on things to suggest that could actually impact how they display their information!

View attachment 1712540

Hey guys, Multiverse is pretty receptive to feedback from what I've seen in the past; do you guys have anything we could add or possibly suggest? No wrong answers here; let's focus on things to suggest that could actually impact how they display their information!
A selection of terps to narrow down a strain would be nice for us terp chasers.

View attachment 1712540

Seedsman used to have a robust filter system but stopped a few years ago. I miss it.

I always want to know the height/girth of the (untrained) plant. Next to that is medical uses.

Flowering times of course

Dominant terpenes!

I appreciate when vendors add a SOG or SCROG badge to their info.

Different cannabinoids. Ie CBG and Varins are emerging as interests. They will be as popular as CBD I expect.

Some interesting stuff I be missing is the year of seed production ( we want to know how old the seeds are)
A other thing is the Generation F1 .... Or S1 .....or bx...
If Paul need a talk you can give him my contact details.

Back