Reaction score
Well for all you kaos followers I have a very special grow starting up as we speak. This will be my first run with @kaosangel22 gear and i can't tell you how excited I am. So what we are working with is the strain Fry. This will be the very first documented grow of her so to get a good idea of what we are working with I'll be running six fry. 3 in 3 gallon pots and 3 in 5 gallon pots. These girls will be started under my Mars series 2 1200 on veg spectrum in my 4x4 only until they all are six inches tall then I'll switch to full spectrum. Light will start approximately 30" off the seedlings. Once they hit six inches I will raise the light back to 30" from the canopy before switching to full spectrum.
I will be using the following products by advanced nutrients for this grow.
Sensi grow A and B
Sensi bloom A and B
Big bud
Overdrive
Voodoo juice
Carboload
I will also use mammoth p during bloom feedings
For my soil mix I've started whipping up my own nice light airy mix and had my best results yet these past few grows so I'm sticking with it. I use 1/3 sunshine [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] aggregate plus, 1/3 [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] mother earth perlite and 1/3 botanicare cocogro which is rinsed, completely neutral, pure Coco. This mix has worked great for me. Seedlings take well and the root system seems to really blow up. I'm running to grab some perlite from work here shortly and will get my pots filled up and all six beans dropped today.
For those of you interested here's a little info on this cross by the man himself kaos kreationz....
Fry is the Bender (Maui waui X exodus cheese) rare cherry pheno. Crossed to Leela.
And the rest of the info like size, bud to leaf ratio, terps (flavor and aroma), finishing time, colors, weights, etc.... Will be displayed through this grow. I'd like to thank everyone for tuning in. I'm pretty confident with where I am with my grows and promise to put on a well documented grow with lots of pictures.
I'd also like to add that every plant is going to get some of my handy LST work done to them!!!
Enjoy the show! The real fun starts in just days when these Lil babies break soil! I'll be back this evening with pictures of the setup and filled pots with planted seeds.
The set up has been bleached down and cleaned and nice and fresh good to go!

Ok so small change....I feel like my Mars Doesnt quite cover a 4x4 by itself.... So I've rigged up all three of my lights in my 4x7 area.... Mars series 2 1200, old style Mars 600w in the middle and (2) two amare solar spec 150 arranged together in a square....I figured all these lights packed into my panda film (90% reflective material) room would accumulate more lighting centralized in one area instead of everything being split between two separate spots, room/tent..... So here's a quick peak of things while we wait for germination.... Seeds are popped, humidity domes are on now and the game has begun..... Also I have labels on everything so when I do my samples at the end I can match my description to each individual plant. I forgot to mention these are F1 so I should get some real nice pheno differences...

Attachments

• IMG_20160913_244227227.jpg
    IMG_20160913_244227227.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 117
Back