Dutch Passion LEMON ZKITTLES & BUBBA ISLAND KUSH (new dutch passion photos organics)

Trichome farmer

be my name and trichome farmin be my game
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Jorge's Diamonds
hello AFN heres my new grow we have some real treats in store in the form of two new photo periods from dutch passion big fan of the lemon skunk a parent to the LZ so it was a no brainer then the bubba island kush is rumoured to be the new house favorite around dutch passion she is supposed to be strong !!! so lets get to it the set up

600w hps digital ballest starting at 250w ( just added a new cool tube for summer )
grownorthen telos-008 which will be added in later when we are in flower
1.2x1.2x1.8m secret jardin tent
5 x 15L airpots
( two will be running light mix and florganics supersoil and the other 3 will be biotabs in coco )

this is my first go with supersoils or organics so we will see how it goes no idea what to expect on this one we will find out together not too sure how long we will veg for hopefully no more than 4 weeks so no topping or scrogging trying to go for some real good looking natural plants im sure i left some stuff out but theres plenty of time now its time to get this show on the road wheres all my grobros and gals
@RamboGarden @TheMongol @Hippy_BiotabsF70 @Ryker604_BT @Slater @912GreenSkell @Maria Sanchez @Blackanwhite1 @Vapo69 @KonopCh @archie gemmill @epenguin @Duggy @Boradan @Growtogrow and @whoever iv missed im sorry hope you find your way

started them off in small pots for the first few days just in case of problems
IMG_20180523_035145.jpg

two pots in the back are the florganics supersoil one BIK and one LZ the two pots in front are biotabs in coco both BIK so all the bubbas came up without a hitch perfect and very vigiorous
IMG_20180524_231415.jpg
IMG_20180524_231203.jpg
IMG_20180524_231001.jpg
flo bubba
IMG_20180524_231007.jpg
flo zkittles
IMG_20180524_231016.jpg
tabs bubba
IMG_20180524_231036.jpg
tabs bubba
IMG_20180524_231118.jpg

and here we have the other lemon zkittles it came up without one of its first leafs its not going to make it look like so a new seed is being germinated right now
thanks for stopping in too have a look as always all help or info is much appriciated
:bong: :gamer: :pie: :bubbles: :snooze:(a standard night in my house :rofl:)
:welcome:

Last edited:
ahh thought the zkettles was an exotic from the states,good to see DP work on it.
now that you got a cool tube we in for the worst summer on record :crying:
good luck n keep er lit....or half lit later :pass:
:pighug:
cheers archie only needs to be 15+ outside to be in need of some cooling anyways we have already had our summer two weeks of sun now that will be it till next year :smoking:
Looking good. Pity about the mutant.
:vibe:
Sucks you lost one right out of the gate!! I have a BIK growing...shes is smaller, but doing well at 55 days
been really liking your bubba skell hope she like the sun garden have you ever heard of a strain called island sweet skunk up around your neck of the wood i know its a thing on the west coast just wondering if there was a connection anyways about the dud these things happen i guess seem to be having issues with not using a rockwool cube or somthing i used to in the past but not recently might have to invest in a pack of root riot cubes
Haha @archie gemmill @stoney T just turned our 2 weeks of Summer sun into snow, buying that cool tube!!

Good luck man. 2 tasty lookin strains indeed. I’m sure your gonna nail it!!
thanks for stopping by last one in rolls the joints :smoking:

been really liking your bubba skell hope she like the sun garden have you ever heard of a strain called island sweet skunk up around your neck of the wood i know its a thing on the west coast just wondering if there was a connection anyways about the dud these things happen i guess seem to be having issues with not using a rockwool cube or somthing i used to in the past but not recently might have to invest in a pack of root riot cubes

Haha...they all like the sun...its the other adversities that make m a touch nervous! :D :D :D
ISS used to be fairly common around here, and i have grown it several times, but not in many years. Hit and miss depending on the phenos you get how prime it is.

Nice one buddy, nice new grow you got going here. Lovely sounding strains mate.

I use root riot cubes now after having some germination issues. I love them. Takes the stress out of the process for me.

Good luck dude, this is gonna be a very interesting comparison grow [emoji106]

hello AFN heres my new grow we have some real treats in store in the form of two new photo periods from dutch passion big fan of the lemon skunk a parent to the LZ so it was a no brainer then the bubba island kush is rumoured to be the new house favorite around dutch passion she is supposed to be strong !!! so lets get to it the set up

600w hps digital ballest starting at 250w ( just added a new cool tube for summer )
grownorthen telos-008 which will be added in later when we are in flower
1.2x1.2x1.8m secret jardin tent
5 x 15L airpots
( two will be running light mix and florganics supersoil and the other 3 will be biotabs in coco )

this is my first go with supersoils or organics so we will see how it goes no idea what to expect on this one we will find out together not too sure how long we will veg for hopefully no more than 4 weeks so no topping or scrogging trying to go for some real good looking natural plants im sure i left some stuff out but theres plenty of time now its time to get this show on the road wheres all my grobros and gals
@RamboGarden @TheMongol @Hippy_BiotabsF70 @Ryker604_BT @Slater @912GreenSkell @Maria Sanchez @Blackanwhite1 @Vapo69 @KonopCh @archie gemmill @epenguin @Duggy @Boradan @Growtogrow and @whoever iv missed im sorry hope you find your way

started them off in small pots for the first few days just in case of problems
View attachment 910521
two pots in the back are the florganics supersoil one BIK and one LZ the two pots in front are biotabs in coco both BIK so all the bubbas came up without a hitch perfect and very vigiorous
View attachment 910522 View attachment 910523 View attachment 910524 flo bubba View attachment 910525 flo zkittlesView attachment 910526 tabs bubbaView attachment 910527 tabs bubbaView attachment 910528
and here we have the other lemon zkittles it came up without one of its first leafs its not going to make it look like so a new seed is being germinated right now
thanks for stopping in too have a look as always all help or info is much appriciated
:bong: :gamer: :pie: :bubbles: :snooze:(a standard night in my house :rofl:)
:welcome:

making my self comfy... who wants to sit next to me

tumblr_inline_nuxu9xTOvz1stny8m_500.gif

Back