New Grower Lemon AK Auto

Day 85
I asked in a different section last week about EC levels at harvest time. But I didn't get a reply. They have only been getting fed water with an EC of 0.6 ph is 7.0 & Flawless Finish since the 14th. Today the Lemon Ak auto's run off had an EC of 0.8 & the Gorilla Glue auto's EC was 1.0.
I've been hammering the Gorilla with 8/10 litres of water with = Flawless Finish every two days for about the last two feeds as I saw no change in her leaves. Saying that, her EC on Saturday was 1.3, today my final reading of the run off was 1.0, so it's starting to come down.
Are those numbers too high to harvest? I was thinking about taking them on Wednesday.
I think they are beyond done. The branches are starting to lean over!!
I can't thank everyone enough for all your help. Not joking, I wouldn't of getting them this far without it.
IMG_20221022_170549.jpg
IMG_20221024_170012.jpg
IMG_20221024_170037.jpg
IMG_20221024_170049.jpg
IMG_20221024_170114.jpg
IMG_20221024_202049.jpg
IMG_20221024_202128.jpg

IMG_20221024_170131.jpg

IMG_20221024_170056.jpg

Hello mate - personally I do not worry about EC when finishing up, but that's another story - they look very nice indeed, do you have a jeweler's loupe or microscope you can look at the Trich heads with That is your best gauge as to when you want to cut it down. Otherwise, it certainly looks ripe so chop way, and really well done again for sticking with it, you have some absolute lovelies there!

I see very few white pistils and don't count the ones on foxtails !

I measure ppm's and usually get in trouble with anything over 1000.

You are in the harvest window, your choice now ! Good job !

I have some tips on drying and curing in my signature.

Cheers

Hello mate - personally I do not worry about EC when finishing up, but that's another story - they look very nice indeed, do you have a jeweler's loupe or microscope you can look at the Trich heads with That is your best gauge as to when you want to cut it down. Otherwise, it certainly looks ripe so chop way, and really well done again for sticking with it, you have some absolute lovelies there!
Thank you!!
I really appreciate all your help & support. Their trichs are pretty much all cloudy. So I woke up this morning & I'm thinking about chopping them today.

I see very few white pistils and don't count the ones on foxtails !

I measure ppm's and usually get in trouble with anything over 1000.

You are in the harvest window, your choice now ! Good job !

I have some tips on drying and curing in my signature.

Cheers
Thanks for the nice comment.
Just checked out your drying post. Nice!

Back