Outdoor Led Panels + Sunny Balcony = Much Much Fun !

The_Skunkist

Auto Ninja
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
my fingertips :D
Hi !

I must start somewhere .

I'm growing autos with mixed techniques, few weeks indoor then outdoor .
The advantage is to make a lot of crops a season .

1st crop was started 1st february with Deimos (Buddha seeds) Sour Cheese Auto , Sour Rocket 60 (private breeder : Corsaire) . I have made Deimos F2 . Sour cheese x deimos . sour rocket x deimos .
All were auto regs . 504 grs

DSC00778.JPG

2nd crop was started 10th april with 2 Ice Cool auto (Sweet Seeds), 2 Sour Diesel Auto (Dinafem) .
Few Sour rocket 60 were popped just to get a male . I have few autoreg seeds from those 4 plants .
One Ice cool was harvested earlier (75grs). And I harvested the 3 last diesels 2 days ago and are drying.

DSC01215.JPG

3rd crop was started the 3rd june with 2 Auto Kush and 2 auto WhiteWidowxBigBud (Female seeds) .
And 6 Sour Cheese f3 to get sour cheese f4 and crosses with Female Seeds autos .

DSC01428.JPG

This picture was taken 2 days ago @day30.

Last edited:
Today a Sour Diesel Auto was trimmed, quite hazy phenotype .

DSC01451.JPG
DSC01453.JPG

So 92 grs + 59 autoreg seeds , crossed with Sour Rocket 60 F4 . Nice scissors hash . Quite strong one . Need curing now . No Sour Diesel smell at all .
Happy growing everybody !

Last edited:
More trimming have been done .

Another Sour Diesel Auto from Dinafem :

DSC01457.JPG

And the second Ice cool auto :

DSC01472.JPG

Both come with few autoreg seeds , crossed with a sour rocket 60 f4 male .

DSC01460.JPG

So this second session is 357 grs of diesel auto weed on 4 plants . I have done much better but it stays correct an average 80 grs per plant .

I also popped 4 sweet seeds auto : Crystal Candy , Killer Kush , Cream Mandarine and Green Poison XL .

Back