New Grower Leaves drooping help!

That does look weird.

Very important;

Max min temps and humidity. Nute brand, pH and EC (we have that). Tap water or RO?
Feeding schedule.

Agreed it doesn't look like deficiency or over-feeding. Doesn't look like excess light, in fact I'd say she looks a tad bit too stretchy, so the light might bee too far away even. That stem to the cotyledons seems massive!

When this happens, if very general term of course, I would raise the temperature and lower the RH, so as to force the plant to transpire. This sort of behaviour seems to suggest the plant stalled, or stunted, and is just sitting there idle. So a temperature boost and low humidity could force kickstart transpiration, and that force the plant to suck in water and perk up.

A remote reason could be an endogenous virus, but that is a bit far fetched at this point

Do the leaves feel crispy n dry or like they have water in.
That to me looks like over watering or there not getting enough oxygen but I can't be sure I need some one to bk me up on it.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

That does look weird.

Very important;

Max min temps and humidity. Nute brand, pH and EC (we have that). Tap water or RO?
Feeding schedule.

Agreed it doesn't look like deficiency or over-feeding. Doesn't look like excess light, in fact I'd say she looks a tad bit too stretchy, so the light might bee too far away even

When this happens, if very general term of course, I would raise the temperature and lower the RH, so as to force the plant to transpire. This sort of behaviour seems to suggest the plant stalled, or stunted, and is just sitting there idle. So a temperature boost and low humidity could force kickstart transpiration, and that force the plant to suck in water and perk up.

A remote reason could be an endogenous virus, but that is a bit far fetched at this point

Thanks for this.. in answer
- temp is around 22c/75f, I don't have a humidity checker but I've grown this time of year in the same tent and set up plenty of times with no probs. Nutes are all canna. It's ph adjusted tap water (again, same I've used for years; granted never with autos).

Agree they look stretched, I've dropped the lights already

You comment about it stalling seems bang on, they haven't grown in the last 2 days and hopefully the light drop will help. I've also turned the timer on to take them off 24 hour light and onto a 18/6.

What do you mean by Lower the RH?

Do the leaves feel crispy n dry or like they have water in.
That to me looks like over watering or there not getting enough oxygen but I can't be sure I need some one to bk me up on it.

They feel like they have water in them. Is it worth putting in some liquid oxygen? Also, I noticed tonight one of the round air stones had come loose so they are both now bubbling away in the tank

I wondered about over watering to be honest

Get a towel n place in n tub of warm water i found these girls go limp in veg under anything less then 65 percent humid.
What is you Base ec n your ec after food

Get a towel n place in n tub of warm water i found these girls go limp in veg under anything less then 65 percent humid.
What is you Base ec n your ec after food

Ok cool I'll try that out now with the towel. Obviously I can't keep the water warm all night so did u check it every day or a couple of times a day?
Base EC .2, current on .8

Cheers for this mate, really helpful. Don't have any 400s but I've dropped the 600s down to about 23 inches. Had them miles away before as they fried my last batch.
2nd time I've read calmag.. does it have another name or am I missing something crucial?
It's a calcium + magnesium supplement for your plants.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Back