Leaves among Buds!!!

You might want to raise your light some, if your starting water only she's not going to need that intense of light to just mature up. Also try to keep temps below 85F if you can.
Of course I already do all of this.
I pay a lot of attention to all of the parameters you wrote ( light distance, temp etc...).
I have a 600w hps laying at 53/54 cm from the main colas.
Temp is 24oC now and it has been like that all over the grow.
Sometimes the problem i face is low RH.
As Waira said that could have been the issue.
As u suggested me I would like to let her mature for about a week with just water, but i'm afraid of those leaves coming out from the calyxes.

... well, firstly, since you brought it up, the botanical term for an individual cannabis flower is pistillate bract, though in other texts and diagrams, I see "calyx" as well-- very irritating and confusing! :doh: I'm going with what I see in most books,...there is a calyx, but as you see in this diagram, it's a radically reduced structure attached to the minute ovule,... in fact, bracts are modified leaves; you've seen them on poinsettias and bougainvellia's --larger colored leaves of sorts basically... the structure of the flower clusters is hidden by the compaction of the floral bracts, but what leaves you see that look out of place, really aren't,...

16465420_1382749268434014_1046435684652417024_n.jpg

... well, firstly, since you brought it up, the botanical term for an individual cannabis flower is pistillate bract, though in other texts and diagrams, I see "calyx" as well-- very irritating and confusing! :doh: I'm going with what I see in most books,...there is a calyx, but as you see in this diagram, it's a radically reduced structure attached to the minute ovule,... in fact, bracts are modified leaves; you've seen them on poinsettias and bougainvellia's --larger colored leaves of sorts basically... the structure of the flower clusters is hidden by the compaction of the floral bracts, but what leaves you see that look out of place, really aren't,...

I remember a calyx is the term used to describe the sepals and petals together as one. Sepals + Petals = Calyx

Chapeau

Back