Leaves among Buds!!!

Reaction score
Hi everybody
I'm running toward the end of another cycle.
I'm actually at day 69 and just started a week of flush.

Watching at my ladies today, i,ve noticed that one of em is showing really many many leaves...also amond the calyxes.

I've read somewhere about revegging processes and stuff so i was getting a little worried.

I've been watching closely and i saw that some little leaves are coming out even from the inside of the calyxes.

Shall i chop the plant as soon as possible or not?

Thank u in advance for your help.

IMG_2746.JPG
IMG_2747.JPG
IMG_2748.JPG
IMG_2749.JPG
IMG_2750.JPG

I think you have a micronutrient deficiency going on. What are your temps, and what kind of light and how far away? Having the light too close can cause plants to look like this. The intense light just supercharges the metabolism of the plant and it eats itself up. I would like to see a shot of the whole plant, but from what I can tell, only the leaves on the top of the plant being affected? It looks like you have awhile to go yet just judging by the leaves. I've seem this before, and it will probably continue as she matures, but go ahead and let her finish up.

You might want to raise your light some, if your starting water only she's not going to need that intense of light to just mature up. Also try to keep temps below 85F if you can.

Yup and to answer the questions about the leaf .I think its more of a strain thing on how the buds grow . Some leafy some not so much but , If you grow it right you can grow big ass buds that will take over those leaves and just be smashed with sugar. Plus thats when the fun comes out at trim time when she shows you what is under her skirt :p . And like it was said before the temps/lights too close . Could be both.

:smoking: Sir Green, this is a consequence of the earlier low RH/light stress, and the resulting nute defc.'s, namely P, that can cause poorer than usual bud:leaf ratio,... I see no improvement, so take her ASAP to make the best of her bud and terp's,...

:smoking: Sir Green, this is a consequence of the earlier low RH/light stress, and the resulting nute defc.'s, namely P, that can cause poorer than usual bud:leaf ratio,... I see no improvement, so take her ASAP to make the best of her bud and terp's,...
Ok!
Thank u as always Waira.

Back