Indoor LandLocked Funk Grown By Wawashell

Recharge for the win!
I know you like roots organics stuff as well, check out their benny back, oregonism xl. Its pretty good imo, and it might even mix up easier/better than recharge. Its also pretty cheap which im down with.
Your baby is lookin good there yo!

She had something she liked, a lil explosion in growth. Compared to a few days ago. Such a beautiful gal.
A8C002C0-06A5-436A-88DD-D88101959292.jpeg

Thxs Grow Bro, she is just going to be grown all natural. No training. Hopefully this isn’t a wrong decision :haha:.

No training with any of mine yet - light defol and lollipopping. smaller pots hopefully = smaller plants. So far so good although I will be abusing any of the ladies that chose to step out of line! :naughtystep:

some growin in 10 days :smokeit:
:pighug:
Actually your not wrong. She exploded. But I think I may know a couple of reasons why she grew really fast (and tall). 1. At different intervals of medium depth there are some goodies in the coco from Biotabs (not the tabs themselves, but a pinch of mycorex and starterex). I think the roots at these points got a burst of growth as these additives dissolved. 2. There was a bit of internode stretching. That’s due to me raising the light up a bit to accommodate the Battle girls. Landlocked said nope, I should be competing also, lol, hence the stretch.

Back