Indoor LandLocked Funk Grown By Wawashell

Sweet Magic! Gonna kick it and follow along good luck!
Yea man!:smoking:eek:n my 4th strain from Magic Strains site. Grew and harvested 1 Binary Blk Mrrr and 1 Magic Strain BLo. So far both awesome.:d5: The 3rd and 4th currently growing.
Screen... check
Keyboard... check
Autocorrect... shitty as always DOUBLE CHECK:crying:
Seatbwlt... check
Shitty cellphone... check
Giant bag of cheese doodles... check
Huge joint... :smoking:check
Subbed... check

This is gonna be an awesome ride!
Good luck!
Nice Welcome Along!:pass:

You will love Blk Mrrr. One I am always gonna run 1 every other grow. Welcome:pass:

Welcome Bro!:smokeout:
I have never grown anything from Magic that wasn’t excellent with great vigor. I’m sure it’s more of the same. Nurple looks great too, but I need to grow out so many current strains. I have years worth of top quality beans that won’t get popped if I don’t exercise some restraint.
Landlocked funk sounds fun.

I have never grown anything from Magic that wasn’t excellent with great vigor. I’m sure it’s more of the same. Nurple looks great too, but I need to grow out so many current strains. I have years worth of top quality beans that won’t get popped if I don’t exercise some restraint.
Landlocked funk sounds fun.
I know what ya mean, so far really impressed with his and thier Strain lines. Also I am at that point too. Have way to many strains to be purchasing, but I can’t stop. Peeps just keep bring fire gear out.

And we have life! Some Landlocked Funk:smoking:
2BD6DDF7-8AE4-4E57-8E78-8B9317811E21.jpeg

Back