Land race auto breeders?

They have it available, just have to ask for it. Last I checked it wasn't on the site, just the auto Malawi. As far as the Zamal went, I was impressed. Even after I stunted it with cold the first 3 weeks, and a lockout it still gave me 12 oz trimmed wet. I'm guessing at least 3 oz dry. Top cola was the size of a pine cone and most buds were super dense. Oh and the plant was only about 20" tall.
As its drying it smells of citrus with a definite skunk smell coming out.

World of Seeds has some Interesting looking landrace auto strains, both sativa and indica. Others, like Fastbuds have some fairly “pure” strains like Mexican Airlines which Is supposed to be a couple of Mexican sativa strains with a little touch of Colombian Santa Marta stirred into the mix. A bit of crossbreeding but not necessarily what I would call a hybrid.

This is my next purchase. I continue to hear amazing things both about ace and this strain. I'm sold. I need it

I was sold already but this just seals the deal. Thanks for the feedback. Did you buy them directly from them or use a different seedbank? Unfortunately with everything going on idk how easy and quick it will be to get them imported.

I went direct. I had them in less than a week from Spain to the Midwest. That can't be beat. And they were great about returning emails and keeping me informed on the order.
Have you done their Malawi auto before?

I haven't, but have seen a few others grow it. It was a great looking plant as well. I'm going to try that one next grow.
Was trying to get their Malawi photo but ran out while I was ordering. I have money left for whenever it's back instock where I get beans. Not sure how long but will get it next time.

Was trying to get their Malawi photo but ran out while I was ordering. I have money left for whenever it's back instock where I get beans. Not sure how long but will get it next time.
Mam hate when that happens. Had that happen with night owls oh jeez 2 days ago. Now I wait and hope. I feel your pain.

Back