Outdoor L3V3R2ooo's outdoor grow 2011

L

Molten Glass Manipulator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Platinum OG
alright i've been debating if i should post a journal since this grow is half way over and i'm about to start growing indoors butt i have some ladies outside i think you guys might like. So to start off i grow organic a TLO style that i use a diverse homemade compost, wormcastings, guanos, kelp, and other organic matrials to make a super soil of sorts then every once in awhile i add AACT(Activly Areated Compost Tea) to add the microlife which makes the whole organic process work but ill get more in to my growing styles when i start my indoor grow log. I live in a very hot place that rains almost daily so it is pretty hard on my ladies. the frist pics are of bcn auto diesel from kannabia not a true auto but they work really well in my low latitude.

they are 37 days old

img0171mw.jpg

img0173m.jpg

img0174vp.jpg

the next one is annapurna x hazeberry she's about 5' tall and around 70 days old

img0179ue.jpg

img0180fy.jpg

img0183ya.jpg

the next 4 are photo strains the first is burmese kush (thseeds) i think she's about 90 days old i lose track

img0186vz.jpg

img0187we.jpg

img0188k.jpg

img0189ea.jpg

Blue Cheese (big buddha)

img0191fl.jpg

Exodus Cheese (ghsc)

img0192dfx.jpg

Kings Kush (ghsc)

img0193kx.jpg

and a group shot

img0190dn.jpg

well i hope everybody enjoys all my hard work and love i put into these ladies and see you soon.

Happy Growing
L3V3R2ooo

Some very nice plants! Glad you decided to share them with us.

no problem jackal now if the weather would just cooperate. As of right now it has been raining steady for 3 days straight and i had to cut down the annapurna x hazeberry no sign of mold yet but it was looking rough. Its about 70 to 80 days old about 2 weeks early imo all the trichs were cloudy with a couple amber so it wasn't all that bad. buds are rock hard with a fruity lemony skunky smell. i ended up with 9 zips wet here's some pics.

img0236gw.jpg

img0256xc.jpg

img0258ot.jpg

img0241ih.jpg

img0244os.jpg

i will give a smoke report and dry weight when it is dryed and cured.

Happy Growing
L3V3R2ooo

Very nice harvest even thou it may be early, it looks like some fire! Better safe then sorry with all the rain.

Very nice harvest even thou it may be early, it looks like some fire! Better safe then sorry with all the rain.

Thanks yep i agree ive had bad luck with the rain i lost a fruity chronic juice to the rain already. hopefully it will start to clear up all my other girls are just now starting to flower. i can't wait for my beans to come in so i can get my inside grow going so the weather stress will be lifted off my shoulders. but i just take it as it is and keep on growing:peace:

After a rain, you should go and give the girls a good shake. That should help prevent any mold.

here's an update the kannabia auto diesels they are 43 days old and pretty impressive looking. one pheno has a crazy amount of bud sites check it out.

img0309yb.jpg

img0312zi.jpg

img0315ak.jpg

Happy Growing
L3V3R2ooo

No they are just 5-gallon pots. well the dry weight is 63 grams a little over 2 zips very smooth sativa smoke very up high perfect for daytime smokin':toke:

Back