Indoor Kalini Asia, Quick Caramel XL, Red Hot Cookies, Pineapple Express, Bubble Bomb, Quick Gorilla photo

Test micro joint from big bazooka .. really tasty. My wishes came real because its exactly like purple lemonade from fb just more lemony. So sweet lemony bubbly drink :) absolute banger. Anesia killed it with this strain. Def can recommend ;-)
IMG_20210401_081457.jpg

So big bazooka is dry ;-) rmust say that its really juicy strain. Fruity candy drink, with sweet to lemony aftertaste. 52g of goodies ;-) second time with anesia second time really tasty strain. Anesia going strong. Already looking forward to growing their bubblegum :headbang:
As for my usual lazy trim.. Im doing detail trim when preping joint and saving them smaller sugar leaves for shake and cooking. And (for example) when the yield is around 60 like it was on the weight over here Im always taking away 5 gs for stems and 3gs for leaves and then post the number I get.
IMG_20210408_195134.jpg

As for the last two girls, cherry and bcn pp
Burned to crisp but I managed to talk my gfriend into few more days .. sunday its the next deadline. Cherry will be def at least week (more like two) under but bcn pp should finish nicely ;-) all issues, either hw or me, considered they are finishing surprisingly strong.
Cherry front, bcn pp back
IMG_20210408_194627.jpg
IMG_20210408_194704.jpg

Last edited:
Bcn pp at day 86
1617948456471.jpg
1617948479848.jpg

Endgame
Cherry
1618165957960.jpg

Bcn pp
1618165732626.jpg
1618165852725.jpg
IMG_20210410_175540.jpg

Last two girls "hanging out" together ;-)
1618165605453 (1).jpg

So pp is dry and ended at lovely 78g
Test bud: lovely energetic smoke. Pine on the inhale sweetness on the exhale. Brings back memories :)
also my second highest yield with auto in 7.6l

She could easily go for another week to pack some more weight ;-)

Nice frosting in the end and damn shes hairy...
Despite all issues (mainly me trying to kill her) nice harvest, strong genetics. Hungry as hell.
Big thx @Seedstockers_Mischa for this opportunity and now "to outdoormobile" (read it with oldschool batman voice) :smokeout: purple punch, gelato a blackberrygum are waiting
1618550928023.jpg
IMG_20210416_073522.jpg

whats next ?
Hi there so I have a bit of time to do some writing so ;)
first few words to this run.
last run ended with 245g so 1,6 g/w I think? It looks like its kinda my standard with this setup .. hopefuly the autumn grow will be better and Im gonna get those unicorn 2g/w, Im gonna change a few of things and maybe even get a bit bigger tent for better airflow, change nutrients etc. so hopefuly it will help... I just need some break from indoor in my flat because of neighbors and me going a bit crazy lately ... so autumn grow at my place ...
Ill update the cherry pic during this week, but I forgot to take a pic and stucked it in the glass container. Ill be splitting it on weekend so Ill arrange it and upload then .. anyway 60g of not so good looking thin buds .. but she really could use two more weeks. test bud surprisingly tasty...

What now?
I managed to get some outsourcing :p my aeroponic friend always gets shitty yield so he will follow my exact lead on this grow (as it cant get worse then he's doing :D and nft,drip,aero were my main growstyles back in the days) and Ill try to post the cooperation with my lead here :pighug:
3x amazon 108 aero
MarsHydro SP-6500
hesi nutrients
all photoperiod girls are already up and running from yesterday, will update photo during this week, the future updates will be sparse..

Red Hot Cookies - sweet seeds (win in xmas contest)
Pineapple Express - zambeza
Quick Caramel XL - zamnesia (sponsored)
Kalini Asia - zamnesia (sponsored)

so pretty tasty selection ;) and I think that in that aero we willl be able to bring some heat ... and Ill get clones from all four and put them on the balcony with autos...

as for automatics, only outdoor so far, will start it in week or two. weekly updates no prob,probably will start new thread in outdoor section for this so stay tuned .
balcony grow, 15L fabric pots, BB light mix + trichoderma. then worm castings with fermented nettles as grow juice and guano as bloom juice..

Forbidden Runtz - FB
Purple Punch - seedstockers
Gelato 41 - seedstockers
Sticky Beast - Zamnesia
all sponsored ;)

Till the next time friends
:smokeout:

and as always, stay safe

Last edited:
photo run, aero. Kalini Asia, Quick Caramel XL, Red Hot Cookies, Pineapple Express
Forgot to take pic of quick caramel(but shes in the middle on the last pic) .. and in the end there will be two more strains, one quick gorila (dnf) and one bubblebomb (bomb s)
details in previous post.
IMG_20210422_211243.jpg
IMG_20210422_142446.jpg

Pineapple e
IMG_20210422_142436.jpg
IMG_20210422_211329.jpg

Last edited:
week 1
so day 5 for these babes ;) they def look like they are having fun in that aero..
+Bubble Bomb just broke the rockwool cube ;)
Yeah this run sounds like fun :pighug:
Bubble Bomb
Bubble Bomb germ.jpg

Red Hot Cookies
RedHotCookies day 5.jpg

Quick Caramel XL
Quick Caramel day 5.jpg

Kalini Asia
Kalini Asia day 5.jpg

Pineapple Express
Pineapple Express day 5.jpg

stay safe growfamily :smokeout:

Last edited:
week 2 day 12
looking lovely for day 12 ;) girls are loving that aero and SP6500 ;) esp. red hot cookies killing it. theyll get some training next week.
bubble bomb is day 5
Bubble Bomb day 5.jpg

Kalini Asia
Kalini Asia day 12.jpg

Pineapple Express
Pineapple Express day 12.jpg

Quick Caramel XL
Quick Caramel day 12.jpg

and last but not least Red Hot Cookies
RedHotCookies day 12 (2).jpg

did some leaf tucking and damn that leaf for day 12, really nice.
RedHotCookies day 12 (1).jpg

In the down time between next update Ill upload outdoor girls next and put link in here as well. all are in the rootriot cubes already...
stay safe bros ;)

Last edited:
day 15
not much of a change since the last update, so just pic of the whole tent this time.. just did few bends on them .. you know how it goes ;)
and check out these two different Quick Gorillas that I didnt show here so far, I just took few cuttings from them .. :smokeout:

all girls (1).jpg
Quick Gorilla1.jpg
Quick Gorilla2.jpg

Back