I was actually debating what to do Spanglish, I was in the hospital for 14 days so the plants in this journal died. I had been doing alot of praying about what to do. I tried edibles but now I have like 6 jars of STRONG Cannabutter but it is actually to strong and I cannot dose myself right, 1/8 of a teaspoon will knock you out... I made Sugar Cookies to 1/4 of a cookie will knock you out for like 6 hours and I have stuff I have to do during the day and can't be completely LIT. So I have made a slick transition to Vaporizing. I made a thread actually in the Vapor section with my vapes. I actually really enjoy vaping the flower and when I have time I make the Rosin dab now and then. I do have another Photo-period run going, I can't help what is in the heart man I have prayed and prayed... nothing to me about Cannabis feels wrong I have done a good bit of research about Cannabis and Christ and how it was used back then. I actually feel blessed to be able to have pulled through that and God still blesses me everyday, I am just grateful to be alive and back with my daughter. I still feel really rough, I had needle aspiration when I first got admitted to the hospital to try and let my lung reinflate and it just made it go from 20% collapsed to 40% and it was scary, when that happened they put the first chest tube in with me awake and it was horrible... that one went in the front of my chest right beside my heart on the left side and stayed from Jan 2 to the 6th. Still my lung was not healing, so on the 6th of Jan, I went and had surgery to repair my left lung. During the surgery he did a Thoracoscopy, Mechanical pleurodesis,V.A.T.S, and a Wedge Resection (Removed a small piece of lung that was dead) and another chest tube that went in my back on the left side that one stayed from the 6th to the 14th. It has been 3 months almost since the surgery and I still feel weak he had to cut through alot of muscle and nerves to do the procedure and it has left me with Intercostal Nerve Damage and Muscle damage that is prolly going to last 4 or 5 more months, it could be Chronic but I am praying it is not. What had happened to my lung is called a Spontaneous Pneumothorax and was caused by these things called Blebs which are air filled sacks in the lungs. Well one got big and busted causing a air leak in my lung and eventually led to the collapse. My CardioThorastic Surgeon said that males with my build type (Tall and Skinny) have longer lungs than normal and are more likely to develop this condition. Thank you for checking in on me man, I might start a thread with the one I have going now but I am doing well just to maintain it, I really do not have time to update daily but I will see if I can do something, like I said I just feel really blessed that I was able to make it back to my daughter and am able to continue to a degree doing what I was before, BUT with a brand new faith and outlook on life. Much Love Spanglish and thank you again for checking in :D, what have you been into?

Shit pal you really have been through it, will be sending good karma that you make a full recovery and get to carry on your path in life.

@Waximus of the top of my head would be someone to advise in dosing when it comes to edibles and oils, remember him posting a lot about it in the past. Would also check out the med section, as if my fading memory serves me right is info in there on alternative consumption methods.

Was thinking about recommending vaping, but not being a doc and or knowing your condition did not want to recommend it. I alternate between vaping and my pipe, i love the taste and high i get from my vape (Davinci IQ) but also like the difference in buzz from a smoke, you might want to consume more water if vaping on regular basis as i find it can dehydrate me more than smoking, vaping also is more efficient for me and find my buds last longer when using the vape.

I have been pretty busy with running my daughter around, school projects and when i get a chance a bit of work. Have got a new grow going with the new setup and all ok so far, but still not as confident with the all the changes till i get used to it all.

Vaping seems to be doing me good, I have a desktop unit "The Plenty" by Storz & Bickel, "The Mighty" by Storz and Bickel,and The Fire Fly 2. I actually really enjoy it way more than combustion/smoking. Also I am sure anything you got goin is gonna be killer, and thank you for the karma man I can use all the good I can get :D

Vaping seems to be doing me good, I have a desktop unit "The Plenty" by Storz & Bickel, "The Mighty" by Storz and Bickel,and The Fire Fly 2. I actually really enjoy it way more than combustion/smoking. Also I am sure anything you got goin is gonna be killer, and thank you for the karma man I can use all the good I can get :D

I got a Plenty for my first vape, it was a beast for sure but found it a bit hungry on bud for my liking with the limited amount i was growing then. Ended up selling it and getting a Arizer Solo, that although it did not pull monster clouds like the Plenty, the vapor was so tasty and the most efficient vape i have used when it comes to bud consumption, is still working well today and a bargain for the price but just sitting in the drawer now gathering dust as the IQ blows it out the water.

Here is a link to the new grow, still early days but are more than welcome to drop on by.
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...ress-and-rhino-ryder-english-y-espanol.58201/

I got a Plenty for my first vape, it was a beast for sure but found it a bit hungry on bud for my liking with the limited amount i was growing then. Ended up selling it and getting a Arizer Solo, that although it did not pull monster clouds like the Plenty, the vapor was so tasty and the most efficient vape i have used when it comes to bud consumption, is still working well today and a bargain for the price but just sitting in the drawer now gathering dust as the IQ blows it out the water.

Here is a link to the new grow, still early days but are more than welcome to drop on by.
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...ress-and-rhino-ryder-english-y-espanol.58201/

I will def stop by and I got some pics, I am going to rename this thread and just do periodic updates it won't be as constant as before but it will do, and yes The Plenty is a bud hog but WHEW it will take you to the moon... My favorite now is The Mighty it is a beast, free flowing,super cool vapor,taste is out in a different realm... and the clouds are like hitting a bong, not gonna lie it is expensive @ 399$ but if you can ever get one, get it!... I am going to post pics and update for stuff I have going now.

I will def stop by and I got some pics, I am going to rename this thread and just do periodic updates it won't be as constant as before but it will do, and yes The Plenty is a bud hog but WHEW it will take you to the moon... My favorite now is The Mighty it is a beast, free flowing,super cool vapor,taste is out in a different realm... and the clouds are like hitting a bong, not gonna lie it is expensive @ 399$ but if you can ever get one, get it!... I am going to post pics and update for stuff I have going now.

Been eying up the The Mighty for a while, but ended up pulling the trigger in the IQ which is also a fantastic vape, but the pre order headache and import taxes took the fun out of it for a while lol.

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/davinci-iq.56193/

Tried out The Mighty while out in Amsterdam though and yes it did pull some real nice thick clouds, easy as good as if not better than the IQ and about the only thing that swung my decision was the replaceable batteries in the IQ giving a hopefully longer life.

Captains Bong-3/23/17- Well everyone that follows me already knows by reading the log what I have been going through lately. My original grow I had for this journal had to be Aborted as I suffered a Spontaneous Pneumothorax and was in the hospital for 14 days. Needless to say a-lot of things about me as a person have changed. I have found Christ and have a totally different outlook on life, I was admittedly lost, but thankfully have been givin a second chance at life and living that life the right way. One thing I cannot change about myself is the love I have for the Cannabis Plant, even if I could not consume it anymore I would probably still grow it, yes it is strange and I cannot describe, it is what it is and I feel in my heart that there is nothing wrong or sinful about Cannabis... I don't want to go on and on, I am just glad to be alive and with my daughter starting to enjoy life again... I got some new gals in the hole,I am not gonna give a full rundown of everything I am using you can go back and read earlier in the journal all the soil,nutes and lighting are still the same... Just different strains and I will get to that now.

Sweet Seeds-Green Poison-27 Days

Dutch Passion-Frisian Duck-27 Days

Barneys Farm-LSD-21 Days

Barneys Farm-Acapulco Gold-21 Days

Nirvana-Aurora Indica-21 Days

Humboldt Seeds-Green Crack-19 Days

SeedsMan-Original Skunk #1-19 Days

Now here are some pics,much love guys! I won't be able to update with pics and do as many entry's as I used to do but I will definitely keep it updated :D
7 001.JPG
7 002.JPG
7 003.JPG
7 004.JPG
7 005.JPG
7 006.JPG
7 007.JPG
7 008.JPG
7 009.JPG

Been eying up the The Mighty for a while, but ended up pulling the trigger in the IQ which is also a fantastic vape, but the pre order headache and import taxes took the fun out of it for a while lol.

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/davinci-iq.56193/

Tried out The Mighty while out in Amsterdam though and yes it did pull some real nice thick clouds, easy as good as if not better than the IQ and about the only thing that swung my decision was the replaceable batteries in the IQ giving a hopefully longer life.

I was actually in mental battle with what to get... It was the Fire Fly 2 VS Davinci IQ... I ended up going with the FF2 because it is pure Convection, the IQ is pure Conduction and yeah the IQ is a killer vape and I still plan on getting one :D

glad your still kicking.
vaping seems to be the way forward,there are a lot of very different vapes about to.i got a lil cheap one to try titan hebe 2 its not to bad for £18
good luck.
:pighug:
Very glad to see this thread come alive:jump:

Very glad to see this thread come alive:jump:
Thank you Tina, took me awhile to get going, I still hurt really bad and have some problems, it will just take awhile for me to get back to 100%, I may never get there who knows. I am just grateful to Christ that I was able to come home to my daughter and that I am still able to do what I love, I would be lying if I said I did not miss you and AFN in general. :D

Back