K

Kakarot

Captains Bong-12/20/16- Well fellars Pot Pros is messed up for me I cannot post anything just keep getting a Server Error so just gonna start journal here,this is a run down of what we have. This is a Photo-Period grow, strains,breeders,pot's etc. are as followed-

1)Dutch Passion- GlueBerry O.G hit dirt 12/18/16- 3 gallon Smart
2)Barney's Farm- Acapulco Gold hit dirt 12/18/16- 3 gallon Smart
3)Dutch Passion- Blue Velvet hit dirt 12/19/16- 5 gallon Smart
4)Sweet Seeds- Green Poison hit dirt 12/19/16- 3 gallon Smart
5)Barney's Farm- L.S.D hit dirt 12/19/16- 3 gallon Smart
6)CBD Seed's- YumBolt hit dirt 12/20/16- 3 gallon Smart

Soil- ProMix BX with 1tsp of Dolomite Lime Per Gallon of soil
Nutes- SeaGrow 16-16-16,SeaGrow 4-26-26 and Grow More's Hawaiian Bud & Bloom 5-50-17 (maybe at the end lol).
Pot's- Smart Pot's 3 & 5 Gallon
Grow Space- 5x5x7 MarsHydro Tent
Lighting- MarsHydro Reflector 192 & Mars 2 400
Exaust- VenTech 6inch 440CFM
Fan & Carbon Filter- 8inch PowerMaxx 720 CFM Fan and Filter
Circulation- 2 6inch clip fans inside for breeze

Well that is it for now guys will post up when one of the girls breaks soil much luv and here are some kickoff pics!!
12.18.16 001.JPG
12.20.16 004.JPG

Captains Bong- 12/23/16- We have our first sprout, Acapulco Gold is the first out the gate, Blue Velvet and Green Poison are not far behind. The LSD and YumBolt have not nippled yet and the Glueberry was a dead seed, but I just now put another Glue in water to soak so hopefully this one will come up. Much luv guys have a mellow one,another update when another girl sees the light!.
12.23.16 001.JPG

Captains Bong-12/23/16- Happy to report that all of the ladies with the Exception of the Dutch Passion GlueBerry DuD seed are sprouting/sprouted I will throw some pics up tomorrow when the get completly out the soil. I already put another GlueBerry in distilled to soak she has cracked a tail already, I am going to leave her in until about 3am then she is going in the dirt hopefully this one does not stall and turn to black shit like the last one :(... Much luv guys

Captains Bong-12/27/16- Well I was trying to wait until all the girls were above soil before I made another post, and I am happy to say the time is here...The Acapulco Gold is 5 days,Green Poison,YumBolt & Blue Velvet are 4 days,LSD is 3 and finally the GlueBerry is 1 Day old lol :D. They are getting just plain water with Great White added every other watering, for now they are getting about 7-Oz of plain water not on a specific time yet just when the surrounding area goes dry. Much to my surprise all of the beans were good this time except for the first GlueBerry it was a dud but the 2nd was fine. They seem to be loving the Veg switch on the Reflector 192 and Mars 2 400. The veg schedule is 18/6 even if it was just by 2 hours after coming off the Auto grow of 20/4 it will give a little break in electric. All the gals are in 3 gallon smart's except for the Blue Velvet I put her in a 5 gallon and I am honestly hoping for a GIANT lol. I know this is the start of a great Multi-Strain Grow, much luv guys and have a mellow 1.
12.27.16 001.JPG
12.27.16 002.JPG
12.27.16 003.JPG
12.27.16 004.JPG
12.27.16 005.JPG
12.27.16 006.JPG
12.27.16 007.JPG

Well guys this grow came to screeching halt. On Jan,1,2017 I was just sitting at my computer and my left lung collapsed. I had been in the hospital for 15 days up until last night when they finally released me. I had to have 2 major surgeries and 1 minor to fix it, needless to say I am no longer going to smoke Cannabis it is just not worth the risk... However I have not givin up as thankfully I had just finish a big auto grow before this happened and I have about a 1/2 pound of medication. Before all of this happened I had been feeling differently spiritually and when this happened, I was under conviction and finally broke down in the hospital and gave my life to Jesus Christ, I am now living the life of a christian.. I have done my research and instead of smoking I am going to give my hand a try at cooking with Cannabis and making oils that can be absorbed via the skin. This is a whole new direction in my life and it has brought me great peace to finally have found the man called Jesus, thank you guys I love you all, praise Jesus and god bless everyone... even the ones that poke fun and make a mockery of pain everything you do comes back... trust me I know and can testify to this, again god bless and I love you all praise Jesus.

Well guys this grow came to screeching halt. On Jan,1,2017 I was just sitting at my computer and my left lung collapsed. I had been in the hospital for 15 days up until last night when they finally released me. I had to have 2 major surgeries and 1 minor to fix it, needless to say I am no longer going to smoke Cannabis it is just not worth the risk... However I have not givin up as thankfully I had just finish a big auto grow before this happened and I have about a 1/2 pound of medication. Before all of this happened I had been feeling differently spiritually and when this happened, I was under conviction and finally broke down in the hospital and gave my life to Jesus Christ, I am now living the life of a christian.. I have done my research and instead of smoking I am going to give my hand a try at cooking with Cannabis and making oils that can be absorbed via the skin. This is a whole new direction in my life and it has brought me great peace to finally have found the man called Jesus, thank you guys I love you all, praise Jesus and god bless everyone... even the ones that poke fun and make a mockery of pain everything you do comes back... trust me I know and can testify to this, again god bless and I love you all praise Jesus.

Damn bro, not been around for awhile and finally find your thread and hear this, glad to hear you pulled through ok and am finding peace in your life.

Damn bro, not been around for awhile and finally find your thread and hear this, glad to hear you pulled through ok and am finding peace in your life.

I was actually debating what to do Spanglish, I was in the hospital for 14 days so the plants in this journal died. I had been doing alot of praying about what to do. I tried edibles but now I have like 6 jars of STRONG Cannabutter but it is actually to strong and I cannot dose myself right, 1/8 of a teaspoon will knock you out... I made Sugar Cookies to 1/4 of a cookie will knock you out for like 6 hours and I have stuff I have to do during the day and can't be completely LIT. So I have made a slick transition to Vaporizing. I made a thread actually in the Vapor section with my vapes. I actually really enjoy vaping the flower and when I have time I make the Rosin dab now and then. I do have another Photo-period run going, I can't help what is in the heart man I have prayed and prayed... nothing to me about Cannabis feels wrong I have done a good bit of research about Cannabis and Christ and how it was used back then. I actually feel blessed to be able to have pulled through that and God still blesses me everyday, I am just grateful to be alive and back with my daughter. I still feel really rough, I had needle aspiration when I first got admitted to the hospital to try and let my lung reinflate and it just made it go from 20% collapsed to 40% and it was scary, when that happened they put the first chest tube in with me awake and it was horrible... that one went in the front of my chest right beside my heart on the left side and stayed from Jan 2 to the 6th. Still my lung was not healing, so on the 6th of Jan, I went and had surgery to repair my left lung. During the surgery he did a Thoracoscopy, Mechanical pleurodesis,V.A.T.S, and a Wedge Resection (Removed a small piece of lung that was dead) and another chest tube that went in my back on the left side that one stayed from the 6th to the 14th. It has been 3 months almost since the surgery and I still feel weak he had to cut through alot of muscle and nerves to do the procedure and it has left me with Intercostal Nerve Damage and Muscle damage that is prolly going to last 4 or 5 more months, it could be Chronic but I am praying it is not. What had happened to my lung is called a Spontaneous Pneumothorax and was caused by these things called Blebs which are air filled sacks in the lungs. Well one got big and busted causing a air leak in my lung and eventually led to the collapse. My CardioThorastic Surgeon said that males with my build type (Tall and Skinny) have longer lungs than normal and are more likely to develop this condition. Thank you for checking in on me man, I might start a thread with the one I have going now but I am doing well just to maintain it, I really do not have time to update daily but I will see if I can do something, like I said I just feel really blessed that I was able to make it back to my daughter and am able to continue to a degree doing what I was before, BUT with a brand new faith and outlook on life. Much Love Spanglish and thank you again for checking in :D, what have you been into?

Back