Mephisto Genetics June 21 Drop Thread

Managed to pick up the Starter v2 Pack on 4/26. Oh well, more for others who missed out on it!

Just popped in at 1006 to check it's just bundle and still available

Still open at 12:20pm EST (last edit) I hope y'all got something you didn't have, or wanted more of!!

Ok, I fibbed. 12:30PM EST and STILL OPEN!!!

I'm looking forward to seeing what y'all got when they get to you next week!

Last edited:
Thanks!

Also...the store is still open a full hour later with that mystery starter pack!

I didn't mind starter pack when I didn't have much of their stuff as there was not too much fear of duplicates. But I can see how Mephisto must love these bundles. Because all their stuff is fire and there really is no losing combos. They are able control inventory by putting out the packs in these catagories that they are overstocked on or are less popular on a individual basis. They are filling a need because they will sell their limit I am sure and then round out shelf space where they see needed. I am hoping for some new stuff next week. I'd love to see some Purple Nuggets, SODK, Orange Diesel or Ghost Tooth

But I can see how Mephisto must love these bundles. ...They are able control inventory by putting out the packs in these categories that they are overstocked on or are less popular on a individual basis.
Sounds right to me. And if it serves some consumers needs, then it's a win-win.

SODK and MBAP are two I've missed in the past that I'd love to see. Super Orange Haze, Fugue State, and Chemdogging are the only other's I can think of that I'm interested in. But I'm in good shape, I could go a very long time without buying another seed and be fine.

I think I need to find a Auto Seed Collectors Anonymous meeting.
Anything can become a problem if you lose control. But, then, were we ever really in control? Is there free will? And if this is all just a simulation, then does it really matter? It's about way more than just seeds...
damn, where's my meds... :pass:

Chemdogging would be my #1 pick probably! I am a fan of the chem terps. I haven't even heard of that one in the works so I didn't even think it a possibility. I scored the Super Orange Haze but really want the other two Oranges. I definetly have a lot more seeds than I need and many will end up probably going bad on me lol But having the packs make me feel like a have the capability of having ounces of any of these strains. And that potential to me is worth the cost. lol But I do need to cool it! I am only after new stuff I haven't had the chance to get in the past. But that still opens me up to a lot of stuff! I need a greenhouse!!

Back