Mephisto Genetics June 21 Drop Thread

Are the seeds labeled, so you know the strains you've received?

Are the seeds labeled, so you know the strains you've received?
Mine were. bought a starter pack about month ago

Website today says:
Opening at 10AM MDT
Items for sale
  • Reservas
  • Toofless Alien
  • MBAP
  • Double Grape
  • AVT
  • Sour Crinkle
  • Forgotten Cookies
  • Merch
  • Stealth Piggy Pin
  • Crest Piggy Pin
  • Swag Pack Sticker Pack

Website today says:
Opening at 10AM MDT
Items for sale
  • Reservas
  • Toofless Alien
  • MBAP
  • Double Grape
  • AVT
  • Sour Crinkle
  • Forgotten Cookies
  • Merch
  • Stealth Piggy Pin
  • Crest Piggy Pin
  • Swag Pack Sticker Pack
Interesting... Looks like they are selling these individually in addition to (or instead of?) the bundles?

had to check, still starter pack email, but site does say that......I might have to jump into the fray as well.

thanks to @LearningMore I was able to look up the descriptions for a couple that are not in the old 2019 strain guide still circulating, in case this helps anyone else.

Reserva Strain Descriptions

## Reserva Strain: Toofless Alien

Genetic Heritage - Ripley's OG x Toof Decay
Seed Type: F3 Feminised Automatic

### Project introduction and Overview:

We've had so many questions about Toofless Alien from old-time MephHeads asking when, if ever, she will make her return. Now, after all this time she's back with our first wave Reserva! Toofless Alien was originally released way back when, during our first run of Limited Editions, back when Mephisto was still in its infancy and when hardly anybody knew who we were. You might not have heard the hype about Toofless Alien because, frankly, not many were around to enjoy her! She was a long time favourite of Tim’s, he often ran her to top up his personal stash, but like the Dragon guarding his treasure, he was reluctant to release her into the wilder world. Maybe that’s a bit fanciful, the truth is she has been on our list of re-releases for a number of years now, but the hype for other strains would always win out until Tim put his foot down in early 2019 and demanded that we find a way to get her back into the world. Toofless Alien is a hybrid between two of our favourite strains - Ripley's OG x Toof Decay, with Ripley's influence amping up the Toof Decay yield, we've seen some monsters emerge from our previous grows.

### Strain behavior and structure:

Toofless Alien gets going right from the off, and she doesn’t stop. With nothing but a little leaf tucking, we’ve seen her grow twin main colas almost, with plenty of other side branches producing fat colas of their own. A great plant for rookies and veterans alike, she’s a breeze to grow and is consistently healthy throughout. With a mild scent throughout her growth, with the correct protection could be considered for those needing a more stealthy grow.

### Strain figures and info:

**Size -**40 to 60cm **Structure -** Medium height without too much spread **Indica/Sativa -** 70/30 **Cycle Time -** 65 to 75 days from sprout **Yield -** 80 to 180 grams **Aroma -** Mild sweet smell **Taste -** Subtle start, diesel with sweet candy after. **Effect -** Mood lifter, rush, buzz & energetic **Medicinal Benefits -** Anti-anxiety, pain relief. **Cannabinoids -** TBA **Extract information -** Greasy, excellent candidate.

\-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

## Reserva Strain: ManBearAlienPig

Genetic Heritage - 3 Bears OG x Ripley's OG
Seed Type: F3 Feminised Automatic

### Project introduction and Overview:

ManBearAlienPig. MBAP to her friends. A legend of a strain and just the The Rock, FINALLY, MBAP is back in our catalogue. Originally release as Illuminauto #26, MBAP has long had a glowing reputation, and it hasn't been hard to figure out why. One of our top three most requested strains ever, extinct or not, adding back in to the lineup at the very first opportunity was a no-brainer.

### Strain behavior and structure:

We've loved our grows of MBAP through the years; her potential for size in good conditions, even with just some light LST has convinced us she has TigerBlood and AdonisDNA, baby! She can grow as wide as she does tall, so will need to be given room to spread. A strong start is key to this strain, and balancing out nutrient levels once the feeds begin is essential. She can be finicky with nutes at the start, so make sure to read her well and give her a little love in all the right places.

### Strain figures and info:

**Size -**70 to 100 **Structure - Large and wide** **Indica/Sativa -** 70/30 **Cycle Time -** 70 - 80 days from sprout **Yield -** 120 to 300 grams **Aroma -** Creamy, lemon **Taste -** Fruity, mild citrus, Ripley's unique taste is not lost. **Effect -** Relaxing and cerebral-bodyish **Medicinal Benefits -** Anti-insomnia **Cannabinoids -** TBA **Extract information -** Like Loki's dad. A frost giant. Sent from my iPhone

Unless mistaken, I'm pretty sure the Reserva is for the WW store only.

They revised website again:
Opening at 10AM MDT
with

Starter Pack v2
The Mephisto Starter Pack is your Fast Pass to get on the Mephisto train. We put together a variety pack to simplify your order experience. Feeling indecisive? Let the Mephisto staff curate the perfect mix of strains for you.
The Mephisto Starter Pack Contains:
    • 1x Artisnal 3-Pack
    • 1x Reserva 3-Pack
    • 1x Illuminauto 5-Pack
    • 7 Freebies
Bonus Mephisto Swag Stickers

They revised website again:
Opening at 10AM MDT
with

Starter Pack v2
The Mephisto Starter Pack is your Fast Pass to get on the Mephisto train. We put together a variety pack to simplify your order experience. Feeling indecisive? Let the Mephisto staff curate the perfect mix of strains for you.
The Mephisto Starter Pack Contains:
    • 1x Artisnal 3-Pack
    • 1x Reserva 3-Pack
    • 1x Illuminauto 5-Pack
    • 7 Freebies
Bonus Mephisto Swag Stickers
Either they changed their minds or just made a mistake, but you weren't hallucinating, yesterday they did list some reservas for the US drop. I'm glad it's back to the starter packs, that'll save me from myself. Kinda of funny that the Starter Pack intro includes: Feeling indecisive? They might be projecting a bit.

My wallet can take the week off. Hopefully this one will help people who have struck out in the past to get some packs they don't have.

Back