Status
Not open for further replies.
With my tolerance, the Pax chamber ain't gonna do it for me. I need an overfilled Volcano chamber. Taking a bath and will proceed to being medicated! Lol

Sorry...u tagged archie but ol EQ just had to chime in lol

No worries, anyone is free to join in anywhere. I just tagged Archie cause he’s the tea and spliffs guy :smoking:

I actually wish my tolerance was higher, I’d like to have more than a few puffs at a time. My tolerance to everything is shite. I’m the epitome of a cheap date :crying:

i love me canna weed joints,pipes,bongs and allsorts of concentrates and extracts/tinctures.
i would like to like edibles more,but the warm weedy smell turns my stomach worse than baby shite.
have found that decarbing concentrates gets round that problem.but a vape has a similar smell to warm decarbed weed that makes me gag.have tried a real cheap dry herb vape.the high snuck up on me cause i thought i was sucking air,but does leave funny lingering taste on the lips im not fond of.
at least il not have another week of dury duty :d5:

:pighug:

i love me canna weed joints,pipes,bongs and allsorts of concentrates and extracts/tinctures.
i would like to like edibles more,but the warm weedy smell turns my stomach worse than baby shite.
have found that decarbing concentrates gets round that problem.but a vape has a similar smell to warm decarbed weed that makes me gag.have tried a real cheap dry herb vape.the high snuck up on me cause i thought i was sucking air,but does leave funny lingering taste on the lips im not fond of.
at least il not have another week of dury duty :d5:

:pighug:

Morning Archie (or afternoon):pass:

Good morning all....:toke:
Morning bro:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back