Status
Not open for further replies.
(holdz out plate :biggrin:)
I had 2 of these before and a few dabs I started making pies.

20190619_124836.jpg

Dont forget to get some gummies too! Lol.

Feeling a little down today after reading about @Weed Warrior and pondering a little about life in general.

My plants are doing pretty good except for the two seedlings i just started. They cannot take the intensity of flowering lights, even if only at the corner. No biggies though as us growers always have enough meds.

Its update day today for me and am usually pretty stoked. But today seems different. Lethargic, non enthusiastic, just a little down.

Well, hopefully its nothing a bowl of vape cant smooth over!

Have a great weekend my dear AFN family!

Feeling a little down today after reading about @Weed Warrior and pondering a little about life in general.

My plants are doing pretty good except for the two seedlings i just started. They cannot take the intensity of flowering lights, even if only at the corner. No biggies though as us growers always have enough meds.

Its update day today for me and am usually pretty stoked. But today seems different. Lethargic, non enthusiastic, just a little down.

Well, hopefully its nothing a bowl of vape cant smooth over!

Have a great weekend my dear AFN family!

sorry to hear ur feelin down, but ya, a bowl of vape usually duz the trick for meeeee :biggrin::pass: ppp

@archie gemmill you seem a bit down too, here’s a cuppa for you. But I can’t roll to save my life so you get the vape shot :smoking:

I love hand made mugs, I should post one up a day for you. Until you feel better or tell me to cheese off :pighug:

E0C5A5D2-395E-4223-AB25-B77A2AA6DC9A.jpeg

@archie gemmill you seem a bit down too, here’s a cuppa for you. But I can’t roll to save my life so you get the vape shot :smoking:

I love hand made mugs, I should post one up a day for you. Until you feel better or tell me to cheese off :pighug:

View attachment 1074088

With my tolerance, the Pax chamber ain't gonna do it for me. I need an overfilled Volcano chamber. Taking a bath and will proceed to being medicated! Lol

Sorry...u tagged archie but ol EQ just had to chime in lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back