Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what dragon told L to say hello???? I have my suspicion:eyebrows: thank you! :bow::pass:

Posted for anyone interested / growing Autoseeds

Smoke Report for "Purple Stilton"

Click on the Image

:pass:

Oh how I love a full tent...
20190603_193538.jpg

4 plants.
Next round, I'm going to only use one autopot,( Since I only have one working aquavalve and customer service has yet to get back with me) with a Short Stuff Stardawg, and try to stretch her out to see how much of my tent she'll take up.

Hey everyone, can somebody tell me if I can dry buds I froze fresh? I got buds in freezer for bho, I rather make rosin tho. Low on butane so wondered if I could dry it so I can press it. I have pressed frozen bud before and its hit or miss. The best rosin I've ever made was fresh frozen, but most of the time you get a watery soup lol. If the stars align with the moon you can get some killers stuff but end up wasting most of it. So want to dry it out 1st. Anyone with ideas let's hear them.

Hey everyone, can somebody tell me if I can dry buds I froze fresh? I got buds in freezer for bho, I rather make rosin tho. Low on butane so wondered if I could dry it so I can press it. I have pressed frozen bud before and its hit or miss. The best rosin I've ever made was fresh frozen, but most of the time you get a watery soup lol. If the stars align with the moon you can get some killers stuff but end up wasting most of it. So want to dry it out 1st. Anyone with ideas let's hear them.
Grab some dry ice and shake the trichs off with a bubble bag and press into live rosin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back