Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel Sorry for you @Wawashell ..:pighug:..things we have to put ourselves through for this hobby......sigh..

:pass:

Lovely buds.....:d5:

Looks like it @STILLSMOKIN ...:headbang:...I'm sure daisies are known for it..
Its crazy looking for sure, buds sites from base to top only on that one branch.

One of my Erbeer is doing it to. Makes me worry it's a virus and not something good. @RivetGrrl do you have anymore info on the virus?

0603190656b_HDR~2.jpg
@RivetGrrl

I feel bad saying anything if it worried you StillSmokin! I have heard numerous things about fasciation, that it may not be caused by a virus, genetic mutation, environmental etc. It is actually desirable by some growers; Celosia for instance has the coral looking flower head that is a trait of fasciation, and you will often see the stems on these plants in garden centres showing the trait (flat, and has a ribbon appearance).

I just find this kind of thing fascinating as I'm a horticulturalist and love anything weird. Can you get a close of pic of the stem for me? If it is fasciation, it really adds weight to the tissue so you may get some extra fat buds!

I feel bad saying anything if it worried you StillSmokin! I have heard numerous things about fasciation, that it may not be caused by a virus, genetic mutation, environmental etc. It is actually desirable by some growers; Celosia for instance has the coral looking flower head that is a trait of fasciation, and you will often see the stems on these plants in garden centres showing the trait (flat, and has a ribbon appearance).

I just find this kind of thing fascinating as I'm a horticulturalist and love anything weird. Can you get a close of pic of the stem for me? If it is fasciation, it really adds weight to the tissue so you may get some extra fat buds!
Yeah I'll get some when Erbeer goes in for dark period, been running her 12/12 to help speed up the budding. Kind of a jungle in there and not much room for solo shots until I get her out. I'll also get some of the erbeer that's growing funky. I got about 10 weird mutations in on run. Everything from one half plant pale to buds growing on the side of the stalk.

Yeah I'll get some when Erbeer goes in for dark period, been running her 12/12 to help speed up the budding. Kind of a jungle in there and not much room for solo shots until I get her out. I'll also get some of the erbeer that's growing funky. I got about 10 weird mutations in on run. Everything from one half plant pale to buds growing on the side of the stalk.

I haven't heard of that strain, who is the breeder? I've seen variegation too, it's cool and a Blackberry I have cloned shows it on all her clones. This is my last run with her sadly as she isn't up to my expectations, but the smoke is great and I enjoy the funky leaves with yellow splashes.

I haven't heard of that strain, who is the breeder? I've seen variegation too, it's cool and a Blackberry I have cloned shows it on all her clones. This is my last run with her sadly as she isn't up to my expectations, but the smoke is great and I enjoy the funky leaves with yellow splashes.
Erbeer is a cross from @tobe at healing path genetics. I will tag you in on there test thread here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back