Status
Not open for further replies.
Those Amnesia auto are not so stinky,I kind of like it,...no carbon filter needs....
b5d1d392.gif

It's raining like crazy in my town, now, I'm probably the only person to be happy about it,...since I won't have to go out to do it...(water my girlz)
:muahaha:

Anyone ever hear of JJ Puffington... Puff Puff Pass/Southwest Bakery?? This knuckle head runs a Fakebook group selling his Autos. Well I placed an order on the 11th and he printed the shipping label but never actually shipped it. Now he's ignoring me so BE WARNED!!! stay away from this robber!!

I will post a formal review in the appropriate section I just wanted you fine Folks on LS to be aware of this idiot! I need to get a refund started thru PayPal.

Anyone ever hear of JJ Puffington... Puff Puff Pass/Southwest Bakery?? This knuckle head runs a Fakebook group selling his Autos. Well I placed an order on the 11th and he printed the shipping label but never actually shipped it. Now he's ignoring me so BE WARNED!!! stay away from this robber!!

I will post a formal review in the appropriate section I just wanted you fine Folks on LS to be aware of this idiot! I need to get a refund started thru PayPal.
Afternoon bro!:bighug:Sorry to hear you found a scammer...hope you get it worked out. :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back