Status
Not open for further replies.
So I reckon it's time for some stoner wisdom ramblings or something of the such!
So I am a old ass head from way back in the day. Back when sensemillia was the only know strain outside of breeders etc!
Regardless of the legal status of cannabis we need to stand up and applaud just for where we are today and how much better the bud is today with technology and genetics etc! Love this shit!

Defently man, there alot of stuff still needing too be explored, I think it was Dutch passion who are working on some cbn strains. I've seen strains like slurricaine literally coated in frost. We have decently came along way,thanks too all the breeders who have dedicated them self's too creating new genetics.

Thought you folks might get a kick out of this.

I saw this for sale on Amazon. Admittedly, I bought a 12-pack just to have the cans. Turns out, the company behind it is contributing some of the profits to help clean plastic out of the ocean.

So this is what I bought 12 of:

20190730_114740.jpg

Several hours after they were sufficiently chilled, I happen to come across my neighbor working on his truck.

I brought an ice cold can of Liquid Death out for him to enjoy. After we shared a few laughs about things (in particular, the very name of the canned water), he opened the can and took a long drink.

I paused a few seconds and said, "Damn, it didn't work." and walked back inside my house.

Peace!

Is any one doing credit card sales right now? If so who, not interested in sending cash around the world.

Is any one doing credit card sales right now? If so who, not interested in sending cash around the world.

Set up a bit coin account......it's easy, quick and reliable. Most of the larger breeders and seed banks work with bit coin. As a matter of fact, some of the banks will give you a 10-20% discount off your order if you you pay that way as they get their money instantly. Check out Coin Base online....their website will help you set up an account........only costs a couple of bucks per transaction. Dope Seeds, one of our registered seed banks, gives a 20% discount with bit coin. I have used them for three orders and was very happy with everything. Took 6-8 days from England to my door!

Anyone have any idea what strain im growing. I have no idea what the seed was.

Attachments

• 7-26-2019 07.JPG
    7-26-2019 07.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 31
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back