Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking. (smell the burning rubber) everywhere I go there is a senior citizen discount. :thumbsup: so why don't all the seed and equipment vendors have a discount for those over 65 ???
makes sense to me.:frog:

I was thinking. (smell the burning rubber) everywhere I go there is a senior citizen discount. :thumbsup: so why don't all the seed and equipment vendors have a discount for those over 65 ???
makes sense to me.:frog:

Good idea! Won't work 'cause there are too many of us old farts growing weed! They would lose too much money! LOL! But how would you authenticate your age..........I don't want to send a copy of my driver's license to these folks!

hesgone :toke:don't throw a monkey wrench in the works.
:crying:
with validation.:pass:take my word.

Good idea! Won't work 'cause there are too many of us old farts growing weed! They would lose too much money! LOL! But how would you authenticate your age..........I don't want to send a copy of my driver's license to these folks!
That reminds me of when I set up an account on some bitcoin site.

They wanted not only a copy of my drivers license, but also a picture of me holding a piece of paper with the date and their name on it. Took me about a half hour to hold everything just right and get a picture where the note was readable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back