Status
Not open for further replies.
:coffee: gm kidz & have a great Caturday! :kitty: ppp

kitty_cat.jpg

Keep cool everyone, and all you plants out there. Apparently my hash plants are enjoying this smothering heat, one has grown almost a foot in one week. The Dark Devils are three feet tall and starting to flower. At least someone is able to do something productive. Too bad I didn't have the Amnesias going now, I'm pretty positive these conditions are right up their alley.
I declare today music/smoke/eat black raspberries day. :smokeit:

Kinda late on the reply, but damping off usually has a very brown section and is wilted like this..

iu

If you look at your stem, is it brown at all? It looks shiny where it is folded in half, it's kinda tall and I'm wondering if it got top heavy and folded over?

I have not been following this thread last few days so I don't know how close your lights are, but you may want to get them a bit closer to shorten up the stretch.

If it is damping off, it is fungal so you will want to dispose of all affected seedlings and clean well. You can use a fungicide either purchased or homemade if this becomes an issue that spreads.

Yea no brown at all on the stems, some have purpled a bit. I'd say 10% didn't make it. ill take some pics tonight.

Day 50 in the big mother [fooker] house!

IMG_1194.JPG

IMG_1199.JPG

Pulled a 2nd plant out of the tent having started with 4. [Mea culpa. 4 16 litre pots and a 3 x 3 x 5.8 tent was a complete school boy error on my part!] The 2 staying put have turned into monsters. I didn't want to hinder their progress and things had become majorly cramped so the decision was made!

I've now placed the removed plants under a GN HS1. Fortunately one is 2 weeks behind the other so they'll not need to fight for the light too much........yet!

The quandary I face will come in about 5 days time - The plant that exited the tent today is in flower though hasn't started to smell [too much] yet. Once it does I'll either have to try and find a space in the tent [improbable but not impossible with some final defoliation] or think of something a little more creative. [Another tent aint an option due to lack of budget.]

Any advice most certainly welcome.

Harry

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back