New Grower Jumper's Third Grow : Mephisto 4 way with 500W QB

Reaction score
Hi AFN

Following on from my last grow, I am jumping on the Mephisto bandwagon again. Quick one before summer, where I plan to shut down.

I will be growing in coco, as last time. Using auto irrigation and auto drain to waste.

Seeds were germinated in a staggered manner, starting 06/03/19.

Creme De La Creme (Day 41)
Grape Walker Kush (Day 41)

Due to germinating issues :-( I failed with 2 Blue Cush and S.O.D.K.

Fugue (Indica) (Day 2) and Hubbabubbasmellascope (Day -1) (fingers crossed) will be taking the last slots. I really wanted an old school (90's) orange bud or bubblegum.

Will be using Buddahstree range again. Canna CalMag. Mycos.

I use RO water, as my tap water sucks.

The only change I will make is adding a second 265W Invisible Sun Pro Kit. I have it ready for when I move to a two level cupboard. Perhaps overkill in 1.2 x 0.6

I will start at 300W combined and see what the girls can handle - within reason!

GWK - Day 40

gwk - day 40.JPG

CDLC - Day 40

cdlc - day 40.JPG

spread out nice loads of budsites :smoking:some folks lump an old school 600w in a cupboard :nono: 2x265w leds come flowering,think that makes sense if ya got it :thumbsup:
@Ribbzzy :pass:used to grow in a 2 level cupboard with leds 150w veg and 300w flower i think :smokeit:shit hot grower :thumbsup:
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

I am hoping running 2 drivers at 50-75% will be more efficient than 1 at 100%

I know I will consume more power when I get above 265W!

Swapping out to BuddahsTree A&B - which should make the next grow fully organic.

Day 42

LST of CDLC to open up her centre more and level the canopy

cdlc - post lst day 42.JPG

GWK - starting flower

gwk - day 42.JPG

Fugue State - Day 3 above ground

fugute day 3.JPG

Day 43

Grape Walker Kush
- well ahead of CDLC

gwk day 43 - 3.JPG

gwk day 43 - 2.JPG

gwk day 43.JPG

CDLC
- a little LST to keep her canopy level

cdlc day 43.JPG

Fugue State

fugue day 4.JPG

HubbabubbaSmellaScope
- Yay I finally got a seed to break dirt! I think I was putting the coco top down to firm

hubbabubba breaks dirt.JPG

Day 44

A little light defoliation of CDLC to expose the secondary canopy. She is growing exactly the same as the Sour Livers from the last round.

cdlc - day 45.JPG

Also removed a couple of damaged fan leaves from Grape Walker Kush

gwk - day 45.JPG

Fugue State just starting to find her feet. She has her own very light nute mix. HBBS will also use this reservoir.

fugue - day 5.JPG

HBBS will be joining the gang shortly. Currently in my chilli tent under a QB running at 25W.

Day 45

CDLC got a defoliation and hard tie down to level the canopy and help the secondary canopy come through.

cdlc top down - day 45.JPG

cdlc canopy view.JPG

cdlc day 45 close up.JPG

GWK is starting to show frost :)

gwk - day 45.JPG

Fugue state, - day 6

fugue - day 6.JPG

HBBS finally joins the gang

hbbs.JPG

Nice to see such good general health of your plants. Happy huge harvest hopefully.

Day 47

GWK - EC 0.6

gwk - day 47.JPG

CDLC - stubbornly running slow - EC 0.6

cdlc day 47.JPG

Fugue State - day 8 - almost topple - EC 0.3. Cutting the base off has added ~ 5 days :)

fugue - day 8.JPG

HBBS - day 2 - EC 0.3

hbbs day 2.JPG

Group Shot

group shot.JPG

Chugging along nicely

Temps here are high - 26C. Tent hit 33 - so I am now running 20/7 lighting. Have abounded the second panel idea for now :-( bah!

Day 48

GWK really is drinking. Now running 60 sec / 2 hours. 60 sec = 60 ml.

gwk - day 48.JPG

CDCL - got a hard defoliation to open her up. She is really slow, so I wanted to max out bud sites.

cdlc - day 48.JPG

Fugue - day 9 and topped! Maybe early, but hit the 3rd node.

fugue - day 9 topped.JPG

HBBS - almost day 1. Waiting for movement on the first set of leaves to call her.

hbbs - day 1.JPG

Back