Indoor Jean-O’s Blue Dog, as grown by GreeninNY

Day 51

thirsty! loving this grow So far!
B3B16B93-20FC-4081-B0AD-174A7BE7CB8E.jpeg

Ah man!
NANNERS!

found them on a branch.

2 options:

1. Cull and clean the whole tent & hope the three other plants in the tent aren’t already seeded up.

2. Let it ride and learn about seeds! I’m not going to plant anymore in that tent anyway. Have a second tent that will have openings for my planned grows, then it’s outside for a few grows until fall.

Im leaning towards option 2.
I’ve always been curious about seeds!

Ah man!
NANNERS!

found them on a branch.

2 options:

1. Cull and clean the whole tent & hope the three other plants in the tent aren’t already seeded up.

2. Let it ride and learn about seeds! I’m not going to plant anymore in that tent anyway. Have a second tent that will have openings for my planned grows, then it’s outside for a few grows until fall.

Im leaning towards option 2.
I’ve always been curious about seeds!
You could always pull the nanners off if you dont want it to pollinate if its early enough. I appreciate the info here. It is the Blue Dog that did this correct?

You could always pull the nanners off if you dont want it to pollinate if its early enough. I appreciate the info here. It is the Blue Dog that did this correct?

Blue dog with buds getting nice and frosty. It’s been a great grow besides the nanners. I pulled what I found thus far-only environmental issue I’m aware of in that tent could be light burn…it’s monitored via wifi temp sensors and multiple hygrometers. I’m going back in the tent for a deep dive this afternoon of the plant.

pulled it from the tent. Found more nanners in lower nodes In the densest part of the plant.

Chopped it.

It’s drying away from my grow room (in my house, a good 75ft away from my garage grow room). Curious if there’s any seeds. will keep this updated on harvest weight and seed status.

Even though I chopped it early it was still good medicine for a family member. She can’t smoke or vape so I made some blue dog peanut oil. She made brownies with it and was very very relaxed! laughing and stress free for a night. Awesome.

I gave it away to family without recording the dry weight! dang it! It filled most of a 1lb grove bag by volume.

Back