Live Stoners Jcloud's introduction thread

@archie gemmill thanks for the tip. That's a great idea to put a link to my thread in the sig. Also thanks for taking your time share alot of info about the rules and stuff. I didn't know the guidelines. Now I can check it out appreciate it. I been here for like 2 or 3 weeks what attracted me is the kindness people treat others with and love for autoflowers.

Hi AFN im sort of new here. I say that, because I didn't properly introduce myself here. Im jcloud777, I look forward to meeting everyone here. Very awesome community of growers here. I can say I love this place alot. Im starting to read every single thread on here. Especially all the grow journals indoor and outdoor. Im starting with new growers grow journals.

:coffee:

Love all the content from you all of you!!! Keep pumping out new threads. I very much enjoy reading everything from this community an learning all the cool features the site has to offer. Have a wonderful day or night

:thanks:

Hey @Jcloud777 and welcome to AFN... passing on the welcome joint, if you need a hand don't hesitate and tag me (@Slater) all ways willing to help out. Have fun.

giphy12.gif

Back