Indoor Jay's Endless Auto Journal

jay nice to meet you bro and look at the sugar on that

Thank you!! @RivetGrrl I have not ran very much yet from him. Popped two seeds of the PBS last year, one was a female and she was pretty dang amazing but threw a few to many bananas at the end so I gave her away. Running the rest of them now, most still in veg. Popped a half pack of Puta 2.0 and found a real nice one I'm smoking on now but lost the only cut I had of her with a heat mat and a bad thermostat that didn't kick off. Hoping the other half pack has something good in it. Have some muel fuel, Squatch, michigan mouth, garlic butter and something else (I forgot) but haven't popped any yet. I'm a fan.

@St. Tom thanks for stopping by bro

Thank you!! @RivetGrrl I have not ran very much yet from him. Popped two seeds of the PBS last year, one was a female and she was pretty dang amazing but threw a few to many bananas at the end so I gave her away. Running the rest of them now, most still in veg. Popped a half pack of Puta 2.0 and found a real nice one I'm smoking on now but lost the only cut I had of her with a heat mat and a bad thermostat that didn't kick off. Hoping the other half pack has something good in it. Have some muel fuel, Squatch, michigan mouth, garlic butter and something else (I forgot) but haven't popped any yet. I'm a fan.

@St. Tom thanks for stopping by bro

Very nice! The only place I have seen Thug Pug for sale is Oregon Elite, which is fine they ship to Canada but I just haven't gotten around to getting any yet. I have a lot of seeds in the fridge tho and it keeps growing so I don't need seeds, but I sure have a hard time not picking up more if I see something I really like. His IG pics are amazing, and yours is very frosty too so I'm rather intrigued.

@RivetGrrl Im not sure you can get his genetics except at auction now and most of them go for insane amounts. Think he had some health issues and had to stop breeding.

@RivetGrrl Im not sure you can get his genetics except at auction now and most of them go for insane amounts. Think he had some health issues and had to stop breeding.

Oh no, that sucks to hear he had health issues and also availability. I have not checked in awhile so I bet they are out of stock at Oregon Elite.. I snooze I lose!

@RivetGrrl just out of curiosity I looked and they have a few but are $300+ a pack :yoinks:

When I bought mine I think they were $80 and came with a free 10 pack of another strain

I topped them all a few days ago. So far I have 3 females and one male. A few weird things happening but overall they seem to be doing pretty good.
PicsArt_01-29-07.09.47.jpg

PBS day 46
PicsArt_01-29-02.22.22.jpg

@RivetGrrl just out of curiosity I looked and they have a few but are $300+ a pack :yoinks:

When I bought mine I think they were $80 and came with a free 10 pack of another strain

Yup I looked too and saw the price, can't afford that! And I do remember they used to sell for that cost plus freebies. I wish I had grabbed them awhile back, but it's not like a person expects these things to happen.

Back