Indoor Jay's Endless Auto Journal

Reaction score
Hello everyone. After browsing through the site for a few days I decided to open an account to log my dealings with autoflowers. This place has a really good vibe and I could see myself fitting in well here. I had never really considered growing autos until I had a thermostat malfunction and fried my next round of clones. Rather than loose a month I talked with my son who is an avid auto enthusiast. He gave me some beans, walked me through some of his work and got me pretty excited about it. If this goes well I may end up helping him with some of his projects. This will be an ongoing journal. This round I will be running Squanch Stomper x Wizards Apprentice regular seeds. Assuming I make it through this ok (I understand it's a little different), I'm going to take over a photo x auto project that he wasn't happy with. I'll be taking Gas Tanker x Wizard Apprentice (Wizard Gas F2) auto pollen back to the Wizard Gas F1 cut to try and bring more of her amazing flavor into mix. But I'm getting ahead of myself :biggrin: Here is one of the SSxWA that I'm currently running. I hope you all have a wonderful day!

PicsArt_01-07-04.29.26.jpg

Last edited:
Hello everyone. After browsing through the site for a few days I decided to open an account to log my dealings with autoflowers. This place has a really good vibe and I could see myself fitting in well here. I had never really considered growing autos until I had a thermostat malfunction and fried my next round of clones. Rather than loose a month I talked with my son who is an avid auto enthusiast. He gave me some beans, walked me through some of his work and got me pretty excited about it. If this goes well I may end up helping him with some of his projects. This will be an ongoing journal. This round I will be running Double Grape x Wizards Apprentice regular seeds. Assuming I make it through this ok (I understand it's a little different), I'm going to take over a photo x auto project that he wasn't happy with. I'll be taking Gas Tanker x Wizard Apprentice (Wizard Gas F2) auto pollen back to the Wizard Gas F1 cut to try and bring more of her amazing flavor into mix. But I'm getting ahead of myself :biggrin: Here is one of the DGxWA that I'm currently running. I hope you all have a wonderful day!

View attachment 1273793

Looking good, and those genetics sound interesting for sure. It is great you can share in growing with your son and help each other out. I grow mostly photoperiod plants as well, but autos are so much fun and yes, I am still learning about them as I find them tricky at times. Hope you enjoy growing them too :pass:

Having some issues. After the last update had a pretty serious cal def. Been spraying with calmag and gave them a little extra the last few days and they are slowly coming out of it. I started photo seeds the same time as these and was just cutting the nutes in half for the autos. Big no no. They def seem to need the full dose of calmag. Pretty sure I slowed them down a good bit but got lucky and they haven't stalled yet. This is day 16 or 17.
PicsArt_01-22-05.12.34.jpg

Took a few pics today of some flowers from a little photo hunt I'm doing. These two are on track to go another round at least.

Day 42 PeanutButterSunshine ( PBB x Sunshine#4) by Thug Pug.
PicsArt_01-24-10.26.08.jpg

Day 42 Prince (Purple Punch x Oz Kush) by Secret Society Seeds
PicsArt_01-24-10.27.50.jpg

Nice looking plants there!.. you've certainly got photos dialled in... How d'ya think you'll get on with autos?.. I've found they're a lot less forgiving!.. ill be tagging along...
Easy now!..

@Steppa Haven't found the sweet spot yet. I have a tendency to push my photos a little too hard. With the autos I feel like I'm not giving them enough but I'm scared to over do it and stall them out. This is my first go at them so I'm just hoping not to mess them up too bad.

I know i know... its a balancing act with autos!.. I've got a few different strains on the go and whats good for one ain't good for all!.. I'll figure it out sometime?... you'll be fine dude... so far so good ha jeep it up!..
Easy now!..

Very nice, frosty plants :thumbsup: I have been wanting to try Thug Pug's gear, what do you think about the genetics so far?

Back