Indoor JayGeeCanuck's Bruce Banner grow

Reaction score
20211029_082750.jpg
20211028_190849.jpg

Planted them last night. Seeds are Canuk.

3 gallon fabric pots, Trying out Royal Gold coco coir this run.

Remo nutrients, 480w QBs, 4x4 tent.

Now that I have my PH pen, Im hoping to avoid the issues I had last grow.

Thanks for watching!

I will tag along I also used remo nutes for year's
I bought the kit. Says its best to use it within 6 months. Might be about 7 ish months once im done. Should be ok?

Also first winter grow im trying out. Outdoor temps are cool now. Not sure what's gonna happen in 2-3 months when it's -40 outside...

I have a space heater in the room, but Im thinking I might need something more.. we'll see lol

View attachment 1382809View attachment 1382810

Planted them last night. Seeds are Canuk.

3 gallon fabric pots, Trying out Royal Gold coco coir this run.

Remo nutrients, 480w QBs, 4x4 tent.

Now that I have my PH pen, Im hoping to avoid the issues I had last grow.

Thanks for watching!
I had an absolute pain of a time getting my canuk seeds to germ. I'm at 3 for 7 at the moment, with one I'm still waiting on. The three that did pop, two have had all sorts of issues (probably my fault) and the third was super runt to the point where I was going to cull, but she's looking a lot better now.

Reactions: AMG
I bought the kit. Says its best to use it within 6 months. Might be about 7 ish months once im done. Should be ok?

Also first winter grow im trying out. Outdoor temps are cool now. Not sure what's gonna happen in 2-3 months when it's -40 outside...

I have a space heater in the room, but Im thinking I might need something more.. we'll see lol
I wouldn't worry about that bro I've had bottles way longer than that unless they look off I think you will be fine

I had an absolute pain of a time getting my canuk seeds to germ. I'm at 3 for 7 at the moment, with one I'm still waiting on. The three that did pop, two have had all sorts of issues (probably my fault) and the third was super runt to the point where I was going to cull, but she's looking a lot better now.
How do you germinate your seeds? Ive only had 1 seed fail using the DVD case method. These were ready in 48hrs

How do you germinate your seeds? Ive only had 1 seed fail using the DVD case method. These were ready in 48hrs
I use root riots. I've had 100% germ on every other seed, these are the only ones that have given me any trouble.

20211031_074209.jpg

Well they emerged yesterday, so they're on a good pace! Had to carefully peel off the shell that was stuck on the back one.

Using this feed schedule again:

20210716_072237.jpg

Slight change from last grow, Im starting week one already. Last grow I did water for the first week before starting nutes. Also started @ 0.5mls per liter of the micro and velokelp foliar spray. Im using RO, so the slight increase in micronutrients should be fine. I know they say nutes are unnecessary for the first week or 2, but I found delaying it seemed to keep them smaller.

20211102_072313.jpg

20211102_071620.jpg
20211102_071626.jpg

They're a little stretchy... going by LUX , PPFD should be around 150 which is fine for seedlings? I turned the light up a bit to help keep temps up. I also moved the ballast to hang in the middle of the tent for additional warmth. Been giving them ~125mls each one a day. Hopefully not too much longer until I can get the drip rings going!

20211106_081928.jpg
20211106_075821.jpg
20211106_075819.jpg

Last day of bottle feeding (500mls each). Ill start the drip rings tomorrow morning. Currently @1x daily. I'll start 2x daily by next week.
Still pretty stretchy, even though Ive slowly bumped up light strength. Overall, looking pretty good. Temps are 22-23c humidity 65-70%. Thankfully outdoor temperatures are still pretty mild. I'm still unsure what's gonna happen once I turn the extractor on when it's -20 and colder outside. I bought a space heater :
20211106_082528.jpg

Hopefully it's enough?!

Back