Indoor Jay does Blue Mystic COB coco grow with Biotabs

nice small tent set up,and the skills to make the most of it.
good luck.
:pighug:
edit...not really an edit,more posts before i finished this.
lol nono,you know me and cups i could fill the dishwasher twice over and still have a few in the back of the cupboard.

That whole paragraph was directed at Arch bro, sorry for the confusion. :pass:

Some great growing there, looks like you on for that.

Send me a link to your grow mate, and I'll follow along
I didn't start a journal yet I'm actually learning about Coco coir I've been using foxfarm ocean forest soil mixed 50/50 perlite and 7 gallon fabric pots and the small plants are going to be my seed stock and crosses I've been making my own feminized seeds for awhile now and I like to have different kinds lol working on making a Coco coir set up just haven't got these finished or the money together yet

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I didn't start a journal yet I'm actually learning about Coco coir I've been using foxfarm ocean forest soil mixed 50/50 perlite and 7 gallon fabric pots and the small plants are going to be my seed stock and crosses I've been making my own feminized seeds for awhile now and I like to have different kinds lol working on making a Coco coir set up just haven't got these finished or the money together yet

I too am learning about coco, though I know how biotabs works, so hoping no issues! Sounds good all the breeding, that's high end dude, not something I can be bothered with...yet.

Welcome dude, I'm sending back the good vibes to your current girl, I'm sure being a meph strain she'll yield well regardless and be top smoke.

Just hoping I get the low odour pheno if not just go through the 4 till I do! The blueberry and nl both both intrigue me too, thanks for the inspiration mate.

Welcome Nabs bro, you were one of the first successful biotabs grows I saw which gave me faith, might not have gone in otherwise, so cheers dude and congrats on the top current roster, some huuggeee mammas going there, top growing.

Thanks for the kind words man. Iv seen some of you skills to, impressive.

I too am learning about coco, though I know how biotabs works, so hoping no issues! Sounds good all the breeding, that's high end dude, not something I can be bothered with...yet.
Not too difficult it's all about taking your time and making sure they stay perfectly watered I use small pots on the breeding plants because 30-150 beans per plant it's plenty

nice small tent set up,and the skills to make the most of it.
good luck.
edit...not really an edit,more posts before i finished this.
lol nono,you know me and cups i could fill the dishwasher twice over and still have a few in the back of the cupboard.

Thanks for the rep, both that comment and the slaps lol. Thought you might enjoy this, proper budget too, only real outlay was on the COB, and should last after, hardly any leccy.

You're a ledge anyway, just seeing that mug got me wondering. :pass::cheers:

Looking good mate @Sensi Jay :woohoo1:

Be good to see what you do with 50w you planet lover :cheers: :thumbsup: :vibe:

I'm hoping NCH is a low odour strain. She's currently getting big in a 15 litre airpot with Biotabs in the greenhouse, but she's right under the neighbour's window which is always open lol :vibe:

Thanks mate, I wouldn't hold ya breath about NCH being low odour, being a cheese strain, but fingers crossed for ya!

Back