Indoor Jay does Blue Mystic COB coco grow with Biotabs

Sensi Jay

It's way in my brain
Reaction score
Welcome and High All!

Completed the last grow in my sig, and had to take down tent while house is redecorated. Ran autopot style grow and had great success running biotabs.

So in the meantime I'm doing a mini grow with a Nirvana Blue Mystic, that according to a number of sites and grows here on AFN @Smorf can be low odour, or at least doesn't smell strongly of canna, so I'm giving it a go, can't run fan as it's too loud, will just have to pull it if gets on top.

Setup:

One citizen COB pulling 50w, thanks to @hippy71 for all the help with this!

50x50x100cm grow tent

5 gal fabric pot

Coco

BIOTABS full line up

Hand watering initially, could use autopot style setup or blumatts in addition.

This is also a test run to see how well one COB can yield, a few growers on here @MedGrower & @2Stoned2Care have run only 100w over larger spaces and seen great results!

I'm aware pot size may be overkill, but it's not supposed to be a large strain and I'm all for training and defol. :smokeit::vibe:

Last edited:
Welcome and High All!

Completed the last grow in my sig, and had to take down tent while house is redecorated. Ran autopot style grow and had great success running biotabs.

So in the meantime I'm doing a mini grow with a Nirvana Blue Mystic, that according to a number of sites and grows here on AFN @Smorf can be low odour, or at least doesn't smell strongly of canna, so I'm giving it a go, can't run fan as it's too loud, will just have to pull it if gets on top.

Setup:

One citizen COB pulling 50w, thanks to @hippy71 for all the help with this!

50x50x100cm grow tent

5 gal fabric pot

Coco

BIOTABS full line up

Hand watering initially, could use autopot style setup or blumatts in addition.

This is also a test run to see how well one COB can yield, a few growers on here @MedGrower & @2Stoned2Care have run only 100w over larger spaces and seen great results!

I'm aware pot size may be overkill, but it's not supposed to be a large strain and I'm all for training and defol. :smokeit::vibe:
Cool

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Last Sunday sowed the seed directly into plantit root cube with beny bacteria, in a rockwool cube, testing out @GrowPotCheaply 's all you need is 4 inches... let's see.

Poked her head out Thursday morn so here's:

Day 1
20170622_200722.jpg

Here's full space, back two girls are seedsman auto kush on left and blk critical which I won for 2nd place guessing @Hansbricks glueberry monster weight, these will be going outdoors in a separate tread and I'll be putting the blk in the test thread.

20170622_200701.jpg

Subbed:pop:
Blue mystic is still the lowest odor strain i have grown out of NCH, Ss#1, NL and blue mystic.
Has a nice hints of berries type of smell in flower. Smelled the least like cannabis out of those four strains too.
:vibes::goodluck:

Subbed:pop:
Blue mystic is still the lowest odor strain i have grown out of NCH, Ss#1, NL and blue mystic.
Has a nice hints of berries type of smell in flower. Smelled the least like cannabis out of those four strains too.
:vibes::goodluck:

Welcome dude, I'm sending back the good vibes to your current girl, I'm sure being a meph strain she'll yield well regardless and be top smoke.

Just hoping I get the low odour pheno if not just go through the 4 till I do! The blueberry and nl both both intrigue me too, thanks for the inspiration mate.

Welcome Nabs bro, you were one of the first successful biotabs grows I saw which gave me faith, might not have gone in otherwise, so cheers dude and congrats on the top current roster, some huuggeee mammas going there, top growing.

Lol what I don't understand bro your second part confused me

That whole paragraph was directed at Arch bro, sorry for the confusion. :pass:

I grow straight autos here's a recent pic I'm averaging 3-4 ounces but one looks like 6+ easy it's a fat northern lights x big bud
e2a7c9ab5618c099885baf864bebef23.jpg

Some great growing there, looks like you on for that.

Send me a link to your grow mate, and I'll follow along

Back