Indoor Jackson Is Back!

i am no expert, but I still think lack of nitrogen. Megacrop has a 9 for N value.. it may not be enough??
during vegging (yours is past that stage) as one of the nutes I use is purified Chicken urea. it's NPK is 20 -0 -0 5ml per gallon.
I have a bag of megacrop and I will start adding some , but as a supplement to what I use now. during flowering NO extra nitrogen.
just bloom mix, that does have SOME N. but no additional amount. :coffee:everybody has their own method, i am happy with mine, its been the same for 11 years indoors. many of my autos go 4ft. or better. here's a few. this Dinafem Auto cookie went to 54 inch's two of these gave me well over a pound of delicious bud. :cheers:
DSC_0002.JPG
DSC_0003.JPG

they do! :d5:always a problem child.:thumbsup:

As it’s a fast finishing plant I don’t I need to add more nitrogen. It’s just weird looking as big leaves are yellowing @MR magoo

Good Morning All-
Please take a look at my Fastberry auto as today is Day 35 from sprout. Fan leaves are yellowing quick and dying. This past Saturday she was given 4 grams of MegaCrop and 1/2 teaspoon of Bud Explosion. Do I would think that would be fine unless she’s a nitrogen hog.
take a look and let me know your thoughts on what is wrong if anything.

Jackson @Dabber @Waira @Eyes on Fire @Mizzo81@mr magoo
:smoking: Hey Jack'! ... pardon the delay, tags are still a bit wonky,...
OK, I don't like the looks of that FB,... I see tips clawed (N-tox'), and now low-to-mid level yellowing, fading looking like the same that N defc. does,.... contrary symptoms, unless the tip claw has been there a while?
Dosage, is that per gal?
Have you monitored the in-pot pH?

Yes I let the medium dry out and water/feed every 5 to 6 days.
:redcard: IMO never let them dry completely. My plants drink 2 to 4 quarts daily . I cant imagine going 5 to 6 days

Last edited:
Back