Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

@Itisi I had to give your ambulancy cucumbers best answer mate, such a great way to remember what they're called! Don't remember if I said thanks for the offer of the starts when I'm back in the UK, but if not... thanks! That'd be great! BTW whose seed was that Liberty Haze?

@witchyhour I wonder if it'd be "safe" to ship clones? Think there might be regs about shipping living plant matter into the UK but... We already do illegal stuff all the time lol. I did get some unrooted epiphyllum cuttings sent over but there was nothing on the package to say there were plants inside. Maybe dipped in clonex, wrapped in wet kitchen roll, inside a self-seal plastic bag then jiffy bag, and airmail?
Ok, so can you safely do it as far as the plants surviving it, I'm sure you can.

Now, as far as you not going to jail for it, I don't know. But I'd definitely not do it internationally, and if I did it in any way, shape, or form, I'd NEVER enter my actual information as the sender...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Also got this.
View attachment 681935
Discreet packaging, eh?

This time, I promise to use it to replace the broken tent and not go out and buy another light. Honest.
Sure, sure...

2a6226f1d9c47c8bc649cfaffc34f78f.jpg

I'm not buying a new light either! [emoji121] [emoji16]

Breeding packs, got the bugs in.

Just hang them on the plants in a shady bit and they come out to explore. 2 packs should cover 1m square, I put 10 in. Fuck you thrips!
Yeah! [emoji109] [emoji110]

Back