Indoor Itisivolution. Paradise loft.

@Itisi I had to give your ambulancy cucumbers best answer mate, such a great way to remember what they're called! Don't remember if I said thanks for the offer of the starts when I'm back in the UK, but if not... thanks! That'd be great! BTW whose seed was that Liberty Haze?

@witchyhour I wonder if it'd be "safe" to ship clones? Think there might be regs about shipping living plant matter into the UK but... We already do illegal stuff all the time lol. I did get some unrooted epiphyllum cuttings sent over but there was nothing on the package to say there were plants inside. Maybe dipped in clonex, wrapped in wet kitchen roll, inside a self-seal plastic bag then jiffy bag, and airmail?

No worries, that's assuming I have a photo on the go at the time.

The liberty haze is barneys farm. It's a nice smoke, I'm not taken with the flavour particularly. Itisher loves it. It has a musty, spicy haze taste. That's the draw back to vaping, makes you flavour fussy.

Oh, ta for the best answer.[emoji106]

Itisi
it is isn't it?

This would be a clone though, not even a plant in its own right. Besides, Mossy already told me how to get round the sending bud back to the UK :headbang:

I post things to my mate in Shetland, we're getting away with it so far but it's been on the news today about people posting illegals, mostly buying drugs off the dark net and using the postal service for delivery.

They're on about using sniffer dogs in sorting offices in the near future.

Looks like my mate up there's gonna have to grow his own soon. [emoji51]

I don't trust royal mail to deliver my mail, let alone anything else. I've had couriers deliver stuff from a hydro shop, in plain packaging and say "I use them, happy growing". Funnily enough, now I DON'T use them.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

I don't trust royal mail to deliver my mail, let alone anything else. I've had couriers deliver stuff from a hydro shop, in plain packaging and say "I use them, happy growing". Funnily enough, now I DON'T use them.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

That's useful info... who was the hydro shop? PM me if you'd rather not name them.

If you need the answer to the other thing, LMK!

That's useful info... who was the hydro shop? PM me if you'd rather not name them.

If you need the answer to the other thing, LMK!
3 counties.

They had a shop in mottingham..... which is miles from where we live. But when that closed I ordered some stuff online.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Back