Outdoor Islandgrowers in/outdoor Dinafem Dinamex auto and Dutch Passions automazar grow plus others.

islandgrower

"Fumus enim viriditas"
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
This is a description of the beans I will be popping tomorrow just decided to get a start in creating a journal for my festivus win . Afn rocks
Dinamex Auto cannabis seeds by Dinafem Seeds belong to a feminized autoflowering cannabis strain that results from the cross between a Dinamex and a Haze 2.0 Autoflowering. It is a high-quality marijuana seed that shows excellent balance at all levels and that has a very rare flavour complexity considering it is an autoflowering seed.

Dinamex Auto cannabis seed is the perfect solution for growers seeking a balanced cannabis strain. It is a beautiful fast-flowering easy-to-grow vigorous small marijuana plant that develops small internodes and considerable yields of elongated dense buds covered in resin.

It is a cannabis seed with which to obtain bumper marijuana crops in a fast and easy way both indoors and outdoors. We recommend the use of fertilisers and regular watering but in small amounts to help the plant achieve full potential. Adding 30% of coco to the soil will accelerate the metabolic processes of the plant.

Dinamex Auto has a deep flavour and aroma, with notes of Diesel, oil and citrus fruits. The long-lasting effect is powerful, physical and mental. It is the perfect marijuana strain for unwinding with friends.

Characteristics of Dinamex Auto cannabis seeds by Dinafem Seeds

Suitable for Indoors and outdoors
Sex Feminized autoflowering
Genotype Sativa dominant
Cross Dinamex x Haze 2.0 Auto
Comprehensive life cycle 75 days
Outdoor harvest time April-October
Indoor yield 400 g/m2
Outdoor yield 50-160 g/plant
THC High.

"carpe diem"

Here is a pic of when I received my package from afn.
5ceff55f8d6092840420e474707d2275.jpg

"carpe diem"

All the best for the DinaMex!
:love:
Thanks gonna paper towel them tomorrow. Then to their final container. Fimgers crossed for an uneventful grow. Will be popping my congo and special kush as well I want to clone her . A buddy of mine said he grew it out and he wished that he had cloned her so expecting awesome things from her .
Will be updating those in my photoperiod thread.

"carpe diem"

I'm also hoping to clone some of these Safaris.
Maybe just take the lowest set of branches from the first true leaves once they sex and are long enough.
Really, that lowest set isn't ideal, I prefer nodes 2-4 or so, but I'd otherwise trim off the lowest ones anyway.
Might as well get 2 clones each out of them.

Then.... not sure what I'll do with them. Root them, veg them a little.
Put them outside in a corner somewhere and kind of forget them.
See how they go with little to no attention at all, in the local dirt.

Dreamin'.........

a little update . all three autos have gone into soil hoping for emergence within the next few days will let you know when their up.
the two dinamex both cracked after 18hrs in napkin all were planted. 1 mazar 2 dinamex and a congo from ace seeds

Back