Harvest & Curing is this ready for chop? JAMAICAN BERRY SUPER AUTO

Reaction score
hey there everyone.
i need some advice if my JAMAICAN BERRY SUPER AUTO from STITCH is ready for chopping.

basically, breeder reccomended time is 90-105 days.
today is day 105 since leaves popped surface.

the reason im asking if she looks ready, is because
1)its hard to tell, but it looks to me like less than the majority of hairs have turned yellow/brown yet
2)i dont see any amber in the triches.

being that ive read that some cannabis strains pistils stay white, and also that not all strains triches go amber,
i thought maybe if i put pics of the plant and buds, that some folks here with experience (especiallly those with experience with stitch's super auto strains) could chip in and tell me if they think its ready for harveset by seeing overall the whole plant, and bud shots....

IMPORTANT NOTE:
i had a few messups during grow, such as repotting twice, (which shouldnt have been done wtih this super auto...) and also two weeks ago, the lights were on by accident for 36 hours straight.
(in general theyve been on 12/12 for the last month and a half, since shes in a room with other photo period strains)

im putting as many pics as i can, since im not the best photographer, hopefully one or two of them will be usable to help me diagnose if this plant is ready for chopping... ;)

well HERES THE PICTURES:

FIRST IS PICS OF PLANT AND BUDS:
IMG_3768.JPG
IMG_3773.JPG
IMG_3774.JPG
IMG_3778.JPG
phone is there for reference of size.... ;)
IMG_3780.JPG
IMG_3781.JPG
IMG_3782.JPG

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attachments

• IMG_3784.JPG
    IMG_3784.JPG
    297.7 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_3786.JPG
    IMG_3786.JPG
    123.5 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_3787.JPG
    IMG_3787.JPG
    251.3 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
AND HERES SOME PICS THROUGH MY 45x MICROSCOPE THROUGH MY PHONES CAMERA>.....
as u can see, (hopefully), it looks only like maybe 60 percent are mikly, and other 40 are clear....i think....
i thought it was best in general to wait till around 20 percent amber, in order to get a balanced finihsed result...
but then again, i heard that not all strains will go amber...

10603463_1125185160826577_8449500762052432513_n.jpg
12400660_1125185154159911_1754325164035558602_n.jpg
12466313_1125185144159912_1258646735920862162_o.jpg
12512527_1125185140826579_2389929917380299128_n.jpg

ok.
ive already gave it only water for the past 5 days (plan was to give plain nuetral water for last week of flower), as i thought i was nearing chop date because of breeder time,
i guess i started giving just plain water too early...

so should i just go right back to the nute schedule i was on before i started giving the water 5 days ago?

You can feed light for a week if ya want but going straight water won't hurt... her leaves will shrivel turn yellow and she'll look like shit but that'd what a proper flush does... she'll still get some more swell with just plain water

Yeah...still very green leaves, just water for 2-3 weeks and she will start yellowing and eating up its leaves

i guess its important to make note, that im using BIOBIZZ organic nutes,
and their instructions for flushing, is to just give plain water for the last week. since its all organic, theres no salts that need to be washed out. so a week of plain water feeding is sufficient.

also, ive noticed with past grows using biobizz, that i get very yellowing of the leaves, since only the wast week is watered with plain water,but the buds still come out completely smooth smoking and tasting.

so please dont use the green look of the leaves as a reference...

i guess ill go back to feeding nutes like origionally,
but then, when should i switch to watering with plain water, if i wanna water plain water a week before chop?
hows a good hint to know its got a week left?

thnks

Its up to you and the effect you are seeking!I always wait 20% amber trichs,some people wait when there is 50% and many chop there plants when all trichs are cloudy.If i were you ill give her nutes to the point where there is all cloudy,and then plain water,but i dont now what effect you want ;)

Its up to you and the effect you are seeking!I always wait 20% amber trichs,some people wait when there is 50% and many chop there plants when all trichs are cloudy.If i were you ill give her nutes to the point where there is all cloudy,and then plain water,but i dont now what effect you want ;)

i donno. i just want the herb to be to its full potentail
i pick strains according to the effect im looking for. and then want to grow them out to their full potential.
in other words, i wont take an indica and pick it at 50% clear to make a sativa............
but i was shooting for like 10-15% amber....
i just hope this strain turns amber though. ive read about some autos never turning amber.
so if im shooting for about 10-15% amber, how can i plan around a week before that to start giving plain water? when i see first signs of amber?

Back