Indoor Is Onyx a genetically homogeneous strain that grows uniformly from seed?

Brilat

Grass does not grow faster, if you pull on it.
Reaction score
Hello,

Is Onyx a genetically homogeneous strain (IBL / inbred line) that grows uniformly from seed?
What is your experience with seeds from original Short Stuff seeds ? (1st, 2nd, 3rd generation ?)

cheers

Onyx is bull shit , check the log directly above tours

But since it's the truth, they will erase the post

But since it's the truth, they will erase the post
I've yet to see a well worded post, even when negative be deleted. I grew some Onyx as testers and it was fine. One of the few strains from Stitch that I found to be good. And unless something has changed, most of these strains are Stitch's work, which explains a lot.........

Not sure why Growbeast has such a problem with this strain. It is no longer being produced by Stitch, Shortstuff have taken all their seed production In-House and i have grown it since then. Plants were very uniform, getting to around 1m (just over 3 feet) and yielding just over 2 ounces per plant. I think Growbeast thought the strain did not have the potency of a Photo-period strain but i have to disagree. The initial hit is very powerful and lasts a good couple of hours leading to a very relaxed state. I think its a great strain but i guess beauty is in the eye of the be-toker

Well, I've heard good things about it on other forums lately and I just bought a pack of Onyx regs today on True North's black friday event. Poor Stitch, lol. how many different places has he been bounced out of?

Two of them just popped, hopefully I'll get a boy and a girl. Fingers crossed!

So far I've grown 4 onyx, 3 boys and a girl. They all matched up pretty closely, all of them autoflowered quickly, and the one female was a pretty hard hitter. I mostly bought them for males, but the smoke has been a nice surprise.

Back