Old Reviews Is anyone familiar with FloraNova Bloom?

Johnnybudseed

Still dreaming of a perfect grow.
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just purchased FloraNova Bloom and was wondering if i should switch from FF. Your guys opinions would be great and also feeding schedules and PH would be lovely. Thanks guys!

Best fertilizer around. Look it up on Amazon for the best source of reviews. In fact you should research all of your nutrients on Amazon. It has more product reviews than anywhere I know of.

Best fertilizer around. Look it up on Amazon for the best source of reviews. In fact you should research all of your nutrients on Amazon. It has more product reviews than anywhere I know of.
I hear its good thats why i got it from amazon. lol. have you used it yet?

No I have extensive experience with the Maxi series and Koolbloom additives. The Floranova is so complete you do not even add bloom boosters. It has fulvic acid and everything in it. It is really dark and thick. I have seen it do awesome stuff, just follow the directions for the lowest recommended level.

i have experience using it with photo plants it rocks i used it in conjunction with canna boost and the results were amazing

Back