Live Stoners Introducing Senseimillan

Autos can be sensitive to different things like strong feeds and ill timed transplants, but i have found that todays powerhouse autos are far more resilient than most give them credit!! Its important to push them(but not too hard!!) to create auto monsters.
Hmm ocean grown..i recall someone talking about their genetics recently...was it @dankstyle J that was talking about ocean grown?
One company i would consider looking for a phenohunt is dutch passion. They have some amazing plants for sure(growing more than a dozen of their strains), and if you want to get some crazy huge autos give them a shot. Daiquiri Lime, Autoultimate, Auto Night Queen, Brooklyn Sunrise, Colorado Cookies are all incredible autos.

@912GreenSkell thanks for the seedbank tip. Do you know are Dutch Passion's breedstock raised organically? I wasn't able to find any information on their website specifically regarding their SOP. Ever since I heard of their Frisian Duck pheno I have had my eyes on it. Maybe I'll pick it up on your recommendation. It's always nice to be able to justify buys like that hahaha.

edit: hmm also I wonder which process they use for feminization of their seed..

@912GreenSkell thanks for the seedbank tip. Do you know are Dutch Passion's breedstock raised organically? I wasn't able to find any information on their website specifically regarding their SOP. Ever since I heard of their Frisian Duck pheno I have had my eyes on it. Maybe I'll pick it up on your recommendation. It's always nice to be able to justify buys like that hahaha.

I grew out a frisian duck last year...honestly they have better strains on their list for photos. Though i pulled 30oz, it was the low yield of the season and buds were airy.
Think Fast(an ak 47 variant/power plant) and Durban Poison are both tremendous photos. I would also consider their new passion fruit, and damn if i had an indoor space large enough for photos i would definitely run the night queen(absolutely love the auto night queen). I am not sure about the seed being raised organically. If you drop by the dutch passion category i am sure dutchpassiontony would give you an answer.

welcome @Senseimillan or shouldn't it be Mr Miyagy with 17yrs experience...
Like what 912Greenskeel said auto's can be sensitive and pernickety but so far I've grown from well known breaders, dineafem, mephisto, fast buds, barnies farm to name a few and all have been great, no stunting and I've put them through there passes, they have taken their knocks... what I think happens to a lot who give the auto a go is they pop one freebie seed they got with there order and its from a not so heard of company and the phenotype they get is normally below stranded. They then get on their youtube channel and the tell the world auto's are shit... seen it to much recently.
Strongest thing I've smoked has been an auto I grew... mind you I am UK and have been smoking street weed for far to long, it all I got to compare to.

Right @Senseimillan .... Ocean Grown seeds... we need to join forces on this one, I would do anything to get my hand on those seeds, bit of Vadar OG and Dark Plasma would be nice or job lot of Alien rift. Infact I would settle for any of the strains. We can't get them here in the UK any more, Vadar stopped it after the shops starting selling the seeds in single's and 3's. I think If we start bombarding Vadar with polite messages of please please please he might listen... you never know

Again welcome to AFN my man, here passing the welcome joint on
giphy12.gif

I grew out a frisian duck last year...honestly they have better strains on their list for photos.

I'm only interested in the stabilized ducksfoot genetics and would put this in my collection for it's future genetic potential.

Damn if i had an indoor space large enough for photos i would definitely run the night queen(absolutely love the auto night queen).

When you see the size of my space you'll think I'm crazy. My external dimensions are 4'w x 2'd x 3'h. I'm cramming my LEDs, hyperfan, and (next run after the soil cooks) sub-irrigated no-till beds. All in less than 35" of height. In case you're wondering W T F would I ever want to do something like that, subscribe to my Grow Log 9/17 and tune in to my madness. Unless this turns into a complete disaster, I'm gunning for a two tier SOG/ScrOG that can be wheeled through any standard doorway. Plug-n-Play. Anyway I picked up the last pack of Crockett's Tangie Regular Seeds from True North Seed Bank so that will be the first photoperiod of my new collection.

welcome @Senseimillan or shouldn't it be Mr Miyagy with 17yrs experience...

hahaha my home boys back in the day named me Senseimillan for a reason ;)

Ocean Grown seeds... we need to join forces on this one, I would do anything to get my hand on those seeds, bit of Vadar OG and Dark Plasma would be nice or job lot of Alien rift. Infact I would settle for any of the strains. We can't get them here in the UK any more, Vadar stopped it after the shops starting selling the seeds in single's and 3's. I think If we start bombarding Vadar with polite messages of please please please he might listen... you never know

My local dispensaries carry some flower of Vader OG and Dark Helmet on occasion. I always grab it up. I expect LJSS will ship to Canada when it's legal next year, my fingers are crossed. In the meantime I grabbed up that Tangie seed pack.. mmm.

Hey Sensi,

thanks for taking the time to do an intro, it always helps to know a little about our new members. I'm sure you will enjoy growing Auto's as they have come a long way over recent years.

Have fun and I hope to see you around.....................eP.

I'm only interested in the stabilized ducksfoot genetics and would put this in my collection for it's future genetic potential.

When you see the size of my space you'll think I'm crazy. My external dimensions are 4'w x 2'd x 3'h. I'm cramming my LEDs, hyperfan, and (next run after the soil cooks) sub-irrigated no-till beds. All in less than 35" of height. In case you're wondering W T F would I ever want to do something like that, subscribe to my Grow Log 9/17 and tune in to my madness. Unless this turns into a complete disaster, I'm gunning for a two tier SOG/ScrOG that can be wheeled through any standard doorway. Plug-n-Play. Anyway I picked up the last pack of Crockett's Tangie Regular Seeds from True North Seed Bank so that will be the first photoperiod of my new collection.

hahaha my home boys back in the day named me Senseimillan for a reason ;)

My local dispensaries carry some flower of Vader OG and Dark Helmet on occasion. I always grab it up. I expect LJSS will ship to Canada when it's legal next year, my fingers are crossed. In the meantime I grabbed up that Tangie seed pack.. mmm.

Thats just awesome bud.....your indoor space is almost the same as mine!! Mine is a little longer(54"), a littler less deep(18") and a slight bit shorter(have 26" of growing space) So to answer my own unasked question...i know exactly why you would want to have a setup like that!! ;) Too cool bud. Ive been doing an auto SoG style grow in 7" pots with promix. Working great and trying out 5-8 different auto strains each run.

Thats just awesome bud.....your indoor space is almost the same as mine!! Mine is a little longer(54"), a littler less deep(18") and a slight bit shorter(have 26" of growing space) So to answer my own unasked question...i know exactly why you would want to have a setup like that!! ;) Too cool bud. Ive been doing an auto SoG style grow in 7" pots with promix. Working great and trying out 5-8 different auto strains each run.

Oh that's great! Do you have a log of that? I'd love to see how you set it up. I'm about to head over to the Microgrow section here and start looking around to get some more ideas, more specifically what height to put a screen, or if I should bother with one.

Oh that's great! Do you have a log of that? I'd love to see how you set it up. I'm about to head over to the Microgrow section here and start looking around to get some more ideas, more specifically what height to put a screen, or if I should bother with one.

I am running cheap epiled 100X3w leds in the setup....working pretty well!! I didnt bother with a screen and my setup is super basic. I do on purpose stunting techniques on bigger strains to keep their frame size down, while simultaneously keeping bud size up!!
IMG_4991.JPG

Here is my first indoor grow i recorded in the stealth cab.....was my first indoor grow in over 20 years!! https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...oor-led-wars-begin-54-x20x34-microgrow.48110/
and here is my winter from last year in the stealth cab https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...ragons-double-dragon-and-amnesia-stone.55749/

Back