Live Stoners intro to AN from uk

Reaction score
hey guys finally found this forum im not doing to well with getting around the site,so heres my intro,bare with me cause i aint to wordy and my punctuation is terrible

im 28 years old from western europe

so i dont smoke cannabis and havent for ten years apart from my own produce from the 2
crops that have actually got 2 harvest(blue cheese,autoblue mazar)the latter being the best ive ever smoked.

i have grown veg since my teens so have what i think the basics are down to a tee,growing weed is so much more complex therefore more of a challenge

ive learnt so much more from this site already only been here a few weeks,its my new best mate looking forward to being part of the AN community

i have grown veg since my teens so have what i think the basics are down to a tee,growing weed is so much more complex therefore more of a challenge

welcome @greenie88 !!

Hey - take it from someone who HATES gardening with a passion, is as incompetent as fuck, and pretty much kills anything that's planted in the ground - even cactii ... Growing the ladies with the sticky buds is not as complicated as you may think.

:pighug:

Shit - if I can do it - ANYONE can.
Seriously.

Making it complicated is what usually invites the problems.

:welcome:

You'll enjoy it here, wealth of knowledge, and some crazies. What strains are you planning on growing?
my kinda guy straight onta strain talk

got a cheisel and a amhurst sour diesel just rooted from seed gonna be under the sun

now my autos are getting purchased this week after a few weeks of research and changing which ones was in my basket ive decided to do

dinafem- blue ams xxl and crictical 2.0
dutch passions-glueberry auto

im also picking up the gorilla glue photo by fem seeds cant wait

welcome @greenie88 !!

Hey - take it from someone who HATES gardening with a passion, is as incompetent as fuck, and pretty much kills anything that's planted in the ground - even cactii ... Growing the ladies with the sticky buds is not as complicated as you may think.

:pighug:

Shit - if I can do it - ANYONE can.
Seriously.

Making it complicated is what usually invites the problems.
haha making it complicated you mean like going from pots in yard to in the middle of the woods.
im expecting problems first time guerilla style,hoping for the best

my kinda guy straight onta strain talk

got a cheisel and a amhurst sour diesel just rooted from seed gonna be under the sun

now my autos are getting purchased this week after a few weeks of research and changing which ones was in my basket ive decided to do

dinafem- blue ams xxl and crictical 2.0
dutch passions-glueberry auto

im also picking up the gorilla glue photo by fem seeds cant wait
Nice selection. I've grown the Critical 2.0, your in for a treat, she's hardcore

yea man really looking forward to that one
the only one that hasnt been replaced or replaced something else in the basket
will be doin a journal with all three autos il tag ya gonna enter one into the battle under the sun when ive got my post count up

the photo gorilla glue has some crackin genetics can wait to see how that pans out

Back