Live Stoners Intro thread - first time grower

Best thing about it, is that's the first grow I have done indoors in over 20 years. I wasn't sure how the cramped quarters and new tech lights would work, but now that I've seen it...sweet!! The stealth cab went from being a novelty, to potentially being able to pull 3/4lb every 70-80 days.
Being the first "true" grow ive done, I am pretty excited seeing all the results I get.
I was impressed when I was seeing LED lights a few years back and it appears they are only getting better as time goes on. Not as much fuss and for $75 can't go wrong at all.
The stealth cab looks awesome and I am excited to see just how good stealth cabs are with autos. I like the idea of not worrying about light leaks.
3/4 lb is a very nice pull from an auto and just in general a nice pull.

welcome MU. I see the gang has you sorted. look around, take in the sights and info. be sure to check out the bobm/pom thread. some of the prettiest plants on the planet cheers ;)
Thank you for the warm welcome, everyone is sorting me out well so far, I will check out the BOM/POM thread soon and check out the photos. Thank you for the suggestion

Back