MissUniverse

I put metal in the microwave
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
mycanna.wiki
Hello all,
Call me MU.

I am a first time grower and attempting a small stealth grow.
a bit of background: I worked in the mmj industry in colorado back in the day but was never really "trained" pursue on exactly how to do everything (I mostly trimmed and did their computer work).

I am from colorado but still want to keep things stealthy

I am rather anxious because i dont have the money for all the equipment needed and i went ahead and germinated a seed (an auto fem that i got free) and have it in a promix with a bit of vermiculite added.
I'm reading the forums about what other nutrients i need but at this time i dont have $100s to spend on things so i have to be careful on what i buy. (I do think i have some around the house just not sure they are what is needed).

I was going to buy some other soils but since this was a freebie, i wanted to try it out before i got to my main strain i want to try (royal dwarf), so i put it in the mix stated above. I did water the soil first so hopefully the seeds don't rot on me but continue to grow.

I am a fan of small strains as well as super tall sativas but for some reason these small auto flowers are exactly what I want, need and should have.

Once i have the money im buying a small grow tent. I can't decide if i want to use odor eating CFL's or ozone or a carbon filter either. i know im behind treacherously so, but i live in the country closest neighbors are a mile away. i just don't want a smell in the house at all.

I wish there was a cannabis seed that was auto fem that was only about 8 inches final height and produced maybe 3-5 grams (is there and i don't know about it?). It would be nice to have a stealthy plant like that.

At some point i will be doing some breeding once i find a male and do my own genetics and do the f1 and f2 backcross for it to be autoflowering.

I was planning to use need oil if there are any bugs, or i was planning to go with hot pepper sauce since some habeneros in a spray bottle kill mites.

I do not have much more to say but i am ready to have my own medication and not keep running to the dispensary.

Rock on MU Glad your here... Have a look around, and please do stop by the stoner gossip thread and tell us about who ya know and what ya know.. jK!!
eimages.jpg

Rock on MU Glad your here... Have a look around, and please do stop by the stoner gossip thread and tell us about who ya know and what ya know.. jK!!
View attachment 524500
Thank you very much! Drautoflowers youtube series brought me over here so idk if that is just one of the users here or if that's all of them. However, growery, rollitup and grasscity seemed too "big" for me, so I wanted to find a site dedicated to what i wanted to do.... Autoflowers, and not get slammed.

thanks again for the warm reply and welcome. I'll come around the thread

Welcome to AFN! You will get it sorted and You should surf the Attitude seedbank and research some great autos. I suggest them, as they have great pics and notations of strain details. Need anything, give a shout!:toke:

hello briman, thank you for the warm welcome. i will check out attitude seedbank next, i used gorilla seed bank just because it was one ive heard of before. im sure there's better banks out there but their prices were not bad.

I'm excited to get it all going. I have "Royal Queen Seeds - Royal Dwarf" (the one that made me want to try growing to begin with, it is so cool that its so small), "Feminised Seeds - Super Cheese Feminized" "Feminised Seeds - critical auto", "Feminised Seeds - Blue Treacle Auto", "Feminised Seeds - Experimental Auto #1", "Feminised Seeds- Experimental Auto #2".

Sadly the "experimental autos" were not labeled and mixed with the critical auto and blue treacle, but they were freebies so i didn't complain.

I should have researched a bit more first, but the royal queen royal dwarf looked awesome and i just had to get it even if i never pop it.

I'd like to get an amphetamine auto, a gsc auto and an NL auto for now. But i need to keep to 1 or 2 for now until i have a week or two to get everything in order.

its daunting at first, to get it all together. I would hit the micro growing thread and have a look around. Pot size plays a good roll in how big the plant will get and light used. If you want to keep em small, a gallon(4L) pot or less will do. Most of the autos out now, have the probability to get big, unless stated in their strain info. Here is a gsc that is coming down this weekend. The one behind it got stunted and is only 9 inched tall, but one huge nugget...Good luck to you and your grow!
gsc.JPG

its daunting at first, to get it all together. I would hit the micro growing thread and have a look around. Pot size plays a good roll in how big the plant will get and light used. If you want to keep em small, a gallon(4L) pot or less will do. Most of the autos out now, have the probability to get big, unless stated in their strain info. Here is a gsc that is coming down this weekend...Good luck to you and your grow!
View attachment 524502
thank you so much for the information. Is that GSC an auto i assume? It looks beautiful. I hope you get a good smoke out of it. I appreciate you telling me to just start them in 1 gallon pot to keep them small because that's what i did. i was reading 5 gallon pots can cause autoflowers to get big, but i also read that breeders exaggerate the time it takes for a grow to complete. I'm just excited to have my own medicine and not have to work for someone else to get it.

thank you again everyone, ill be browsing around and well, that gsc pic makes me want one. what breeder is that from? I'm assuming it came from attitude seed bank though

Fastbuds gsc auto. Yes, most autos say 70 days, but I let most go to 80-85 days. If you take them early, you get a speedy, soaring, lets get stuff done high and if you let em go, you get that couch lock, baked, watch a movie and fall asleep stone.

Fastbuds gsc auto. Yes, most autos say 70 days, but I let most go to 80-85 days. If you take them early, you get a speedy, soaring, lets get stuff done high and if you let em go, you get that couch lock, baked, watch a movie and fall asleep stone.
very interesting that letting it go longer would cause such a difference in autos.

I'm sure all this is in the threads, but thank you so much for the information so far. I will try to participate in some other forums too. but for now its a waiting game for the gal to pop up

I see your looking small and stealthy but packs a punch huh?

Here's a few strains I feel if ya put in a 1 gallon pot are perfect for stealth and I have personally grown them...

Mephisto : Sour Crack and sour blues... I have a spur blues in 1 quart of promix and she's gonna be a nice small stealthy plant.

And also Short Stuff Dr.Feelgood.... known to be a smaller strain and packs a hard indica punch.

Oh shoot I almost forgot ..... welcome to AFN lol

Back