Indoor Inside of Narnia come join me

View attachment fin pic.JPG

this was the final picture before the blueberry come down they are on the right 4 in total and a few weeks after the left ones far back is the purple punch and the two front left ones is the apollo black cherry

Unfortunately this grow is coming to the end I have harvested some more plants

X2 pink grapefruit
X3 big bud
X3 chronic monster
They are all finished there are some very nice terpene profile going on there especially with the chronic monster and pink grapefruit the big bud is nice also.

I have 5 other plants growing although they are growing well like half way through they are
X1 Afghan lush
X2 gorilla zkittles
X2 gelato

I am gutted about the situation to say the least these 5 baby's are half way through the grow and I just received notice the landlord is coming for a inspection before he renews the tenancy this hasn't happened before I think it's cause I lived here for so long so it was at random.

I have no choice but to harvest early and take it to a friend's until it is over so I am going to have to do that he doesn't mind drying but don't want the actual plants there which I fully understand.

I just hope the bud won't be worse off for harvesting early I know it won't be as potent unfortunately I have no other option.

Back