Indoor Inside of Narnia come join me

Just a quick update I have decided to add 3 more seeds to the growdrobe I added in

3x chronic monster xxl auto into the grow

The first lot of girls are well into flower I will add some pictures soon I have a few more months before my outdoor grow so I will keep this going until at least February or until the last seeds finish I imagine I got one more run after this when the first lot of girls finish the second lot should be starting to flower hopefully if I have timed it correctly I would say 5 weeks with the girls til there finish and the next lots should then start to flower I am going to maybe put some photo period seeds in with my next grow I ordered some strawberry amnesia it was in the auto section but is photo so need to use them up don't think they would be suitable for a outdoor grow I will upload some more pictures when I jump onto the computer

Added a few more pictures on week 6 now so there will be another picture soon heard alot about how good the Linda fat blueberry and this is very true this one will be a big yielder I think so far grown to just enough room for them so they don't burn as all plants showed signs of flowering some have doubled in size kinda blueberry is packing on the weight with bud spots nearly all the way down the stem also I have had the 3 chronic monster xxl germinated and sprouted don't know why but can't wait to try this one lol everything has opened up since flowering progressing as they added size the have opened alot so it doesn't look like so much leaf to steam ratio I will add pictures of this week tomorrow so everyone can see the update I am also looking forward to the Apollo black cherry smell is amazing close up I feel like out of the 7 first set of plants the purple punch will finish last but that's fine kinda knew this before Barney's say 8-9 as estimated but looking through diary's everyone who has grown the strain finish week 14-15 but we will see ever grow is different

Sorry for the long delay soon I will pop up some more pictures when I get a chance to they are well into flower slightly missed a week of pictures but that's no problem.

I have been trying to stay out of there as much as I can starting to smell strong now I think I might cut out the terpinator at some point as this is bumping up the smell one of the first set of plants only have a week or two and then the other 3 plants are a week or two behind the Apollo black cherry and purple punch are a little way off at least 3-4 weeks or more smell amazing when I open the door it's just very strong there is no smell when the door is closed so the extraction is doing a good job.

I will update some pictures over the next few days the second lot are vegging along nicely.

I will start off my strawberry amnesia once the second lot of girls are in flower may add some gorilla zskittlez as I have 3 of them spare.

Hi added some older pictures its coming along nicely now i will take some more pictures on Friday newer ones when i venture in there next apollo black cherry and purple punch are still much further back than the others the blueberry isn't far off one of them have cloudy trichs but she is still packing on plenty of bud so will leave her for 2 weeks so i can flush her out by then it will be week 12.

Quick update new pictures to come the first grow is coming to an end I have took all of the Linda fat blueberry 4 in total they were all very good weights strange though as the smallest I mentioned before yielded the most somehow it did make me laugh since it wasn't far off a dwarf.

I have 2 plants from the first grow left in the grow room with the newer bunch I mentioned was next the 2 plants left are purple punch by Barney's and one of the Apollo black cherry the other one was finished the same time as the Linda fat blueberry the Apollo black cherry left in there has been somewhat hard to work with throughout when I say this I ain't moaning about it it's kept me busy haha it started off as a runt and didn't flower till later on where it become my largest plant it's currently the same height as the light so had to replace it in the room to a cooler area I tried to tie her down I just felt she was dismissive and cheeky lol after I tied her down the part I was trying to get lower just grew back to where it was with 3 extra branches in the same place so just gave up and let her go wild it's looking really good in flower now and should be a big yielder also purple punch got probably a good 3-4 weeks left and the wild Apollo black cherry maybe 6-7 weeks left.

I have one chronic monster xxl auto in flower and all the others are still in veg I think the reason she shot up was cause she was on top of my air purifier so she was closer to the light.

I did mention I would leave the strawberry amnesia till next year since they are photoperiod seeds I am going to add some other auto's to this grow I was thinking a few fast buds og kush fast buds purple punch and hopefully some Barney's farm gorilla zskittlez.

I will see what I can fit in there a few I think judging by the space I am going to put a few of each into germination and add them slowly so I can see when I run out of space.

Back