Indoor Inside of Narnia come join me

Reaction score
Hi just starting off my grow in my growdrobe I have started off and my seeds have germinated well some of them anyhow so this line up consists of these seeds

4x Linda seeds fat blueberry auto (all of these 4 have popped and have broken the soil and look very healthy)
2x seedstockers Apollo black cherry auto (they are germinated and awaiting for them to break the soil)
X1 Barney's farm purple punch auto (the seed has also germinated and awaiting for it to break the soil)

I also have a Linda seeds X1 banana punch but we will have to see how it goes with this one the medium is different for this strain alone it germinated and have broken the soil but isn't chucking the seed off I have sprayed it numerous times but it's still holding on might have to resort to being careful with tweezers so will keep an eye on it not confident about it.

Pictures will be coming to a screen near you soon lol I will post a update of pictures on Wednesday.

Hi hope everyone is doing good so i said i was going to drop a few pictures tomorrow but since i was in there yesterday and turned up the light strength i went back into there today to see how they had taken to the light and my main concern if they were ok so they seem to have taken very well to the light being turned up a little so i will keep doing this everyday until i feel like i have reached my decision when enough is enough i don't want them to burn so slowly does it always the case with a new light for me hadn't used this before although i would like to say very happy so far and no complaints from me 20 hours each day and still very cool obviously this will turn up the heat as the light intensity does but i don;t think it will be by much to be honest so in the tray i have 4 linda seeds fat blue berry and also in the black tray far back left i have the barneys purple punch then to the far left outside of the black tray we have the seedstockers apollo black cherry i am very happy 100% germ rate and 100% sprouts

View attachment DSCF0011.JPGView attachment DSCF0013.JPGView attachment DSCF0014.JPGView attachment DSCF0015.JPG

On the Linda seedling there are things on the soil this is fine it isn't human nature that was me I have used them on many normal plants fruit and veg with great results I have decided to try the feed with my lady's and what can I say they have taken to it very well it's basically just npk nutrients at a decent level I will keep the post updated.

Last edited:
Ok so I have been away for a while and haven't updated for a while I haven't really switched the computer on for a couple of weeks although I have been regularly caring for them and taking pictures each week although I need a little time to transfer the pictures from the camera to the computer they are looking good so far all 7 of them the fat blueberry isn't too loud at the moment though but the Apollo black cherry and the purple punch are loud somewhat and they haven't started flowering yet I did a leaf test to see which was causing the loud smell so setup extractor already I will follow up with some pictures later I haven't took any pictures so far this week but I have 2 weeks worth of pictures to upload started off small but they are now taking off really fast I have been feeding them plant magic organic ot grow for two weeks and I added some dynomyco in the last week.

hi everyone pull up a chair it seems this is going to be an on going diary for now the last uploaded pictures are of the end of week 3 and now it is on the start of week 4 currently 21 days so far the pictures will be uploaded sometime this week for this weeks ending into week 5 they are very healthy and all the plants are taking very well to the nutrients used this don't happen much you know what i mean there is always one that don't usually the reason i say this is going to be ongoing i had lots of seeds and i am slowly getting through them hopefully before my outdoor grow these will also be autoflower seeds outside when the time comes so i have now added a few more beans to the room.

so as it stands i am added these as follows my other bigger plants should kick into flower next week or soon anyway the new seeds going in are

4x short stuff pink grapefruit auto the beans have popped with a germ rate of 4 of 4 so hopefully they all sprout now
3x seedstockers big bud auto i have popped the beans into germ but there is no sign of germination yet i will closely monitor them i am hoping by tomorrow i should see some tails

enjoy the grow i did have more to add to the grow room but after this it will be tight for space if i want a good yield anyhow so as soon as the bigger ones finish more will go in these have already been selected i am just unsure about numbers right now the next seeds to go as soon as the big plants finish will be

Fastbuds cherry cola auto
chronic moster xxl auto

i will update the numbers of these going in once i start to germinate close to the other few finishing

enjoy the grow i wouldn't be surprised if i add more after these i will keep updating anyway.

Last edited:
So it appears they have blown up a little bit over the last two days which is great so last pictures were week 3 at the end of it and now I am currently on week 4 it's about 1 days in on week 4 they are slowly starting to show there sex well some of them I will upload a few more pictures later when I get a moment since i have to load up the computer so hoping by the end of the week they would of all kicked into flower which is great later I will check the big bud seedlings and see if there is much going on with the germination no grapefruit has popped but it's only been 24 hours so will keep a eye on them.

Back