Dinafem Industrial Plant.... Haze.... CBD !!!

Sorry to hear the led is not for you mate, do you think it would make a difference if you used it from day 1 and not half way through a grow? just a though[emoji106]but then again ive not had bad results with good old hps[emoji106]
I dont think they are looking to bad would be nice to see as you've done before when you pull out for the chop :toke:

Thanks for the continued support and picture updates very much appreciated mate[emoji106]
All the best

D-M.
Hiya mark.....possibly I've been a bit hasty removing the led !!! I'm thinking now that the plants simply took a while longer to bloom being grown out in 30 litres of dirt !!! E. G the colas are only now banging pistils out !!! My one plant might av been slayed prematurely who cares [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] anyway they both alive looking ruff but I should get 180/200 of the haze looking at her... 50 grm off I.p so it's a smoke ennit [emoji23] I'd say 3/4 wees on them yet, I'm giving seeds a miss for a while as I've been gifted a few hybrid cuttings off a dear friend, I will put pic's at harvest bach. Diolch[emoji111]
e97fcafb6a11ecefa8aef562d3553c95.jpg

b2ca93397f54ba3365b5f6c3c4951a0d.jpg

Anyway butty laters [emoji106]

Thank you very much mate and nice to hear that the grow has been salvages. Swapping back to photos for a bit is always good to try something different :thumbsup:

Thank you for the picture update mate very much appreciated :toke:

All the best

D-M.

Back