Dinafem Industrial Plant.... Haze.... CBD !!!

Okey cokey it's day 30 in the closet, all is fine and dandy the haze is banging away into the stretch, filled roughly 9 Sq foot of floor space it's going to be huge [emoji28] the I.p will need lifting on to a bucket soon as it's clearly in bloom and won't do much more stretching see ...[emoji106]
Haze
c000385ed00bbed547b0fb02f5d46c59.jpg

I.p
e5883ff35367effb2d858aefe973e6e1.jpg

Canopy
ccfafdeb49165e19e5c7481f2c35c07e.jpg

Bring on the lumens [emoji106]

rite oh the led is in the groom,temps are stable and im well happy with the shine off it.

rite o,today my led panel arrived i opened the box to pull out something that looks like it should be in a MAD MAX movie hahaha !!! its a stealthy product looking @ it very solid not at all flimsy,anyway i opened the fucka up and thought lets plug it in and really have a proper look @ it shinning,so i closed the curtains just incase next door think there lightning lmao,here we go i plug it in and get ready to throw the switch @ my mrs beefs face she was 6 ft away from it ,she very quickly cover here eyeballs and SCREAMED I CANT SEE !!! i was laffing like fuck,it took her about 20 mins to be able to see tidy afterwards ....so be warned never look @ the fucka straight on hahaha,im still creased now ya,back on topic i then hung it in the closet where it is now,the heat it produces is lots less than my 400 hps INFACT its a corker for those that STRUGGLEwith indoor temps....atm ive seen no rise whats noticable but the brightness of my closet is wonderful,i can actually touch any part of it without burning my hand,its hot to touch but not like HID !!! tbh im liking it so far...heres a few pics of groom as of now,its great also not to have any added fan noise !!! lets see what it does then shall we !!!
a04a14dc85a626221af8a8302c48157e.jpg
e7465e89fb1da317be714ecc99b50760.jpg
0cf766db06b507b801f063a6030931ed.jpg
1c26be1568fdeaae6c548fe32c8dea18.jpg

They are filling out great mate the haze looks to be a lot more squat than the ip?. Now with the added addition of the led this is going to really take of. I'll definitely be interested to hear from you about the led performance as looking to make the switch myself :thumbsup:

Thank you for the continued picture updates very much appreciated.

All the best

D-M.

Last edited:
They are filling out great mate the haze looks to be a lot more aquatic than the ip?. Now with the added addition of the led this is going to really take of. I'll definitely be interested to hear from you about the led performance as looking to make the switch myself :thumbsup:

All the best

D-M.
Hey @Dinafem-Mark are these seeds available to purchase yet? If so where?
Thanks [emoji106]

They are filling out great mate the haze looks to be a lot more aquatic than the ip?. Now with the added addition of the led this is going to really take of. I'll definitely be interested to hear from you about the led performance as looking to make the switch myself[emoji106]

All the best

D-M.

yes mark summers coming bach and as ewe know heat becomes an issue !!!! im hoping it works bach as im thinking a few of these 2 x 3 ? would be a winner lumen wise for the electric consumed,they only draw 200 watts + apparently give off a load of lumens,so its gotta work in theory ennit but its the silent cool running im into,i will keep ewe informed in here bach :crying:p.s im hoping for a few fattys on the haze its getting 58.000 lumens straight on the head :crying: oh this old FOOL is marvelous enneye bach :hookah:

toys in the attic....i got flowers in me closet :pass:
8f24f0872f9c73be2402585b978ca3fc.jpg
7221b678a3ab9ac668cb9944799c8971.jpg
c0271fd6d8b335b52e808f472c18f57a.jpg

Hey @Dinafem-Mark are these seeds available to purchase yet? If so where?
Thanks [emoji106]

Hello, Yes these 2 new high cbd autos are now available from our online store or your usual Dinafem distributor :thumbsup:

Please pm me if you can not find and I will do my best to help :thumbsup:

All the best

D-M.

Some nice top bud forming bach can I ask do you think they are at maximum height now?

Things are looking great and yes I agree these leds are the way forward. I think I will watch to see how they do for you first lol

All the best and thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

D-M.

Back